PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Losi xx4 X-factory X5 big clearout

Jamie.T
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi guys, ive had this X-5 and xx4 gear now for approx 2 years after buying off an ex team driver. The X-5 was run at national level and i believe did very well, it also has all the team mods that were developed and is still a competitive car.

Ok, so in the sale is a rolling xx4 which has just been built up after stripping it down as an X-5 version so i know all the parts are there to build it in either form.

Included is things like carbon steering link, carbon shock tower supports, carbon rear hingepin support. Also the X-5 has the custom team drive belt with better profiled teeth for smoother running as well as a brand new spare just incase. The xx4 also has 1 spare bnip green centre/front belt and has only juyst had the current green belts replaced just 2 meetings ago.

As you can see by the pics it has LOADS of spares which include 1x BRAND NEW X-5 chassis which are extremely rare and also a lesro front one-way. Also included is a BNIP DMZ spur gear which uses AE sliper pads amongst new cat sx front wishbones, Losi spring sets e.t.c

There's also slipper plates, driveshafts, wishbones, toe blocks, spur gears, shock tower, bulkheads, thrust races, diff pin, castor blocks, hubs, cell straps e.t.c e.t.c.

The X-5 also has the DMS carbon fibre battery strap fitted. It also comes with an LMR wing and some custom made removable brass cell slots.

This really is a complete xx4 or X-5 setup depending which version you'd prefer to run.

Ive probably forgotten to mention a few things due to the amount there, but basically everything in the pictures is included except wheels and tyres. If you need more info or pictures please message me.

Im pricing this at £180 posted via special delivery as a few have gone on ebay lately for around the same money with a lot less included and the new chassis and lesro one way alone is worth a few ££. I am however open to offers before it hits ebay. Pics:

SOLD SOLD