PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Round 4 - 20 May

jcb
08-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I can't believe that round four is almost upon us.

Will be nice to be pitting inside, out of all this drought!!!

Benh
08-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Murphy's law states quite clearly -

In the event a set of circumstances leads you to believe the due benefit from the planning/preperation of the aforemention will be forthcoming; the actual opposite will, in fact, be true.

Bring on the sunshine (or rain), oh bugger, now I don't know what to wish for?

I am looking forward to it, especially if Mr Dufton finds a stray LA258 in his pit box;)

Coastal
10-05-2012, 08:13 PM
To all competitors, mechanics, fans, visitors, hangers-on etc

Please DO NOT drive along Bourne Terrace (the lane to the track) until 9am.
If you do arrive earlier please wait on Bourne Hill until 9am before proceeding to the track.

lewis666
14-05-2012, 03:32 PM
hello all,

i hope to attend this round of the regional and hope to run short course and 4WD. however i do not have a PT for my short course but i do in my 4WD. is it possible to run my short course with the clubs hand out transponders? if so how do i got about booking in on the website as it requires a PT number?

many thanks

lewis

Zipper
14-05-2012, 05:54 PM
hello all,

i hope to attend this round of the regional and hope to run short course and 4WD. however i do not have a PT for my short course but i do in my 4WD. is it possible to run my short course with the clubs hand out transponders? if so how do i got about booking in on the website as it requires a PT number?

many thanks

lewis

Just leave the PT blank if you dont have one or put 'Handout' in the box.

Coastal
14-05-2012, 09:23 PM
hello all,

many thanks

lewis

No problem from our end with running a handout in your SCT

Benh
17-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Weather looks like its gonna be ok for Sunday!!! I hope so, 4 from 4 would suck.

On a side note, booking shuts on Friday as the web monkey needs to get the data across.

After that, just turn up on the day.

Chris Larner
17-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Oops I'd better book in then. Fingers crossed for the same weather as today.

markw
18-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Can some one post a link to where to book in please:D

greyfox
18-05-2012, 10:33 AM
http://www.brca-eoe.co.uk/

Dufty07
18-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Cant find the bit on brca web page to withdraw car from 2wd, So who ever is doin that can they do it for me please. 4 wd only:thumbsup:

Checa
18-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Will it be the same as last time no practice :confused:
Will it be dry ALL DAY :confused: this would be a first for the series :woot:

Loving the late start aswell 9am :thumbsup:

Juttie
18-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Sadly now not going to make this.

Dufty07
18-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Looks like were gonna make it 4 for 4 on the weather:thumbdown:

Coastal
18-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Will it be the same as last time no practice :confused:
Will it be dry ALL DAY :confused: this would be a first for the series :woot:

Loving the late start aswell 9am :thumbsup:

No practice

RACING WILL START at 10am GATES DO NOT OPEN TILL 9AM SO DO NOT DRIVE ALONG BOURNE TERRACE TILL 9AM - WAIT ON BOURNE HILL

SimonW
19-05-2012, 07:02 AM
WTF? No practice again. Whats the big idea, some of us haven't raced down there for nearly a year and you lot were probably on it last weekend

Coastal
19-05-2012, 07:56 AM
WTF? No practice again. Whats the big idea, some of us haven't raced down there for nearly a year and you lot were probably on it last weekend

The track layout will be totally new so no-one will have run on it, everbody will be in the same boat.

The gates are not open till 9AM racing will start at 10 am, with nearly 60 cars entered the track time before the start of heats would be extremely limited, so to make it fair for everyone there will be no practice.

Benh
19-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Cant find the bit on brca web page to withdraw car from 2wd, So who ever is doin that can they do it for me please. 4 wd only:thumbsup:

Hi Carl. No worries, all taken care of ;o)

For future reference, just submit the entry again with what you want to race. The booking in is taken from the last entry you make.

Hope that makes sense.

JohnM
19-05-2012, 11:13 AM

We were racing on the other side of the rostrum last week, on the small track, to save the big track for this week.

Anyway, it's not as if any of us are doing 2wd, so your not suffering compared to us.

Coastal
19-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Looks like were gonna make it 4 for 4 on the weather:thumbdown:

Forecast is looking good - only 20% chance of rain and up to 14C:thumbsup:

Have taken you out of 2WD as requested

Dufty07
19-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Waahay:thumbsup: the weather man says NO-RAIN...:woot:

Lookin forward to a nice dry day for a change(glad I brought yellows now).

So what side are we on 2moro?, the hill or where we were last year.
Still not a fan of the no practice rule:thumbdown: How am I gonna beat george with no warm up time:D:D

Coastal
20-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Waahay:thumbsup: the weather man says NO-RAIN...:woot:

Lookin forward to a nice dry day for a change(glad I brought yellows now).

So what side are we on 2moro?, the hill or where we were last year.
Still not a fan of the no practice rule:thumbdown: How am I gonna beat george with no warm up time:D:D

Sorry only just looked on the forum.
We are on the hill, the dry weather with little if no rain forecast made the decision for us.

Re practice - just trying to make it fair for everyone - especially as we have to be careful about the times at the moment with regards to our planning permission