PDA

View Full Version : Jason - Bling or not bling

Muzzie
17-05-2012, 02:12 PM
As you may have been aware, Jason and I have had a small wager too ‘whether he, for a month, could resist buying any bling for his Durango 210. With only one week to go I had accepted defeat and that I would have to pay for a week racing.:(

However, a situation arose this week after close scrutinising of Jason car, he had brought and fitted I might add, an aluminium rear wish bone bolt thing (don’t know the correct description) to replace the standard plastic one that he broke the week previous.:confused:

The Question I have, is this Bling or essential hop up…..LOL!!!!!:lol:

Your votes will determine the outcome of our wager…:thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing
17-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Voted not Bling as he's had to replace a broken part but chosen an upgrade.

Bling for me would be brass weights, coloured nuts, washers etc

john333
17-05-2012, 02:47 PM
It's bling in my opinion, but only because Jason bought it. If it had been anyone else it would be essential upgrade lol

deano43
17-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Defo not bling another plastic rear wishbone toe in block could easily break & makes sense to upgrade to aluminium one , Gareth also broke the same part on the same night on his dex210 so it's a weak part that needed upgrading so not bling but essential I hope people will read this and support Jason Regards Deano

gaz1318
17-05-2012, 11:16 PM
not bling a must have part

Jason A
18-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Hi Muzzie :-)

As you are aware not knocking the Durango camp that they have built the dex210 and limited the amount alloy used to make the car avalible to the mass's for an amazing price :-)

The rear suspension hanger toe in block is made of plastic and altho I have run the car since December it broke last week along with Gareth's braking his as well.

I have always been in the mindset that if something breaks and a stronger part is avalible then it is better to fit that.

I have checked your car and both your suspension hangers are alloy so it seems strange that you wish to penalise me for having the same.

I really hope the vote gos the right way as I spent no money for whole month on my car other than an alloy toe in block that broke.

Also I think it is only fair to count the votes of people who have given a reason to why it is bling or no bling.

:thumbsup:

metalmickey0
20-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Its not bling in my opinion, its an upgrade. Its only bling if you polish it to a shine before fitting. I get accused of bling on my cars as i polish all my alloy bits.And de-anodize them if they not silver in the first place.:D