PDA

View Full Version : Staggered Tyre Range

Martyn (Bomber)
31-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Just out of interest what are everyone's prefered config's with the staggered tyre range ???

Like this :
Staggered, Slim wheel, no foams
Cut Staggered, med wheel, foams
Low Profile Cut Staggered, slim wheel, no foams

bigred5765
31-05-2012, 08:40 AM
cut stagger slim rim no foam

morpheus2010
31-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Just out of interest what are everyone's prefered config's with the staggered tyre range ???

Like this :

Would be useful to mention Car, track surface and conditions , e.g. Astro Turf, Course, Fine. etc Wet/Dry

Martyn (Bomber)
31-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Would be useful to mention Car, track surface and conditions , e.g. Astro Turf, Course, Fine. etc Wet/Dry

Not really that bothered about that as all tracks are different, I was just after a general rule to what people are getting on with.

neallewis
31-05-2012, 02:31 PM

Like this :

Like that, but slim rims all round.

NeilRalph77
31-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Yellow lowprofile, cut and uncut , slim rims no insert, gonna try Greens sunday if weather persists it down. I personally find the tall profile inconsistant.

gazhillAE
31-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Yellow lowprofile, cut and uncut , slim rims no insert, gonna try Greens sunday if weather persists it down. I personally find the tall profile inconsistant.

Ditto and same here
How someone or people can win nationals with those wank big stupid things il never know!!! There awful