PDA

View Full Version : Setup

Nolan BJ4WE
24-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi, has any body got a setup for a astroturf and/or grass track with plenty of bumps/ramps?

Please let me know.....

chris68nufc
24-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Rich. Its fine i will do this for you.:thumbsup: Check Bury setup on page 3 of Setups i think. Mine is great on high grip tracks, and astro being high grip then im sure this will be excellent. The only thing that you might have problems with is getting washers under the rear ballstuds. Im still looking for the part number for the long Losi titanium ones.

Nolan BJ4WE
24-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Rich. Its fine i will do this for you.:thumbsup: Check Bury setup on page 3 of Setups i think. Mine is great on high grip tracks, and astro being high grip then im sure this will be excellent. The only thing that you might have problems with is getting washers under the rear ballstuds. Im still looking for the part number for the long Losi titanium ones.

Cheers Chris - I will have a look - I have a set of long ball studs on already, athough I don't think they are titanium.......have you found that the alluminium on the casterblocks wear away, which make the ballstuds 'wobble' inside it?

Nolan