PDA

View Full Version : how to booking in for sunday

zoaman
07-06-2012, 02:25 PM
hi there does any body know how to book in for the sunday wrca as i have regaistered but cannot find how to book in. have sent a email but had no reply cheerz

i4n
07-06-2012, 02:33 PM
After you log in there should be an events link in the member menu on the right hand side.

If it isn't there that'll be your problem...... hopefully your email will get answered soon, the guys that look after the website are very good at sorting things out quickly.

zoaman
07-06-2012, 04:06 PM
hi thanx for the reply. mine only has register ,login and results in the members section

DCM
07-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Have you tried login in?

Balders
08-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I can see you have registered but have never logged in, as Steve says click login and using the details you supplied and you will be able to enter events.

Any problems drop me a PM and I'll take another look and reset your account.

If you drop Chris on wheels a PM on here you can book in saying you had problems booking in and I'm sure he'll let you off the late charge if he's feeling generous.. ;)

Mike

What would help is if everyone could put their proper names in their profiles or in their sigs, makes working out who people are a lot easier when it comes to bookings in such like.. I'll change mine now..

chris-on-wheels
08-06-2012, 09:37 AM
No Problem. Just give me your name 2wd/4wd,Pt Number. and Freq.

And don't forget your current BRCA cards on the day. I'll need to see them.

jaysllim
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Chris being generous.........never lol

chris-on-wheels
08-06-2012, 12:10 PM
James Mills-Deleted!!!lol