PDA

View Full Version : Mardave "APACHE" Parts

ictman
08-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi folks

Want to try and get hold of some parts for my vintage Mardave Apache as am reconditioning it over the summer.

Any knowledge of model information, parts in peoples lofts or know of anyone that has reconditioned one recently, or anyone that has one broken up for spares?

Looking to get hold of some rear drive spares, rear tyres, batteries etc. Want to try and restore to original spec if possible but if anyone has any other fixes I would be interested in all you know?

Hope someone can help, Thanks, Bren

Miggers
20-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Blimey,I thought Adey,me and a few others were real old skool running
souped up Cobras:lol:

Anyway,a lot of these bods on here won't really know what an Apache is,
never mind have spares for one.

Your best place to ask is here:

http://www.mardave-forum.co.uk/index.php?p=/

though bear in mind,Mardave are mainly a circuit race outfit nowadays,
but they do claim to still make spares for many of the older cars.

Chris,the guy that owns Mardave posts on there as "MrMardave"

qatmix
20-06-2012, 09:48 PM
I have a couple of apaches and one is thrashed regulary. They are tough.

Most parts are hard to find, you can buy the rubber drive discs, they are the same as the marauder (£2.99 a set). You won't get new tyres, so will have to use alternatives.

Ant
21-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi
What Apache parts do you need?
Tyres sometimes come up on eBay, otherwise Tamiya re-re ones will fit. We used to run the type fitted to the Fast Attack Vehicle when running indoors.

Anthony

Matt910
21-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Bish is probably the best person to speak to as he owned the company before Chris and probably has some old bits knocking around from the Leicester Factory. Not sure what his user name on here is. Might be Lee12 LeeV12 or something like that. He has posted in this section of the forum

ictman
25-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the help guys, got some drive shaft joint disks, just need to get some tyres now,

Thanks again for the top tips:thumbsup: