PDA

View Full Version : New EOE Rep...

colin76
14-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Introduction from the new EoE rep....

Good evening to each and every one of you. As you will have read after the EGM at Boughton on Sunday I have taken over the reigns as the rep for our region.

Just to introduce myself to you all so you have an idea of me and my RC background, I am thirty something and live in Mildenhall, have a two year old daughter, and am due to marry my fiance in September, (yes I did try and plan it around the regional finals!).

I have been involved with RC cars since around 1997, and raced in a few national series along the way namely the Tamiya Europcup and 1/8 Rally cross. I am secretary of Weeting Model Car Club, a position I have held for some fifteen years. I am also one of the Boughton crew, a track that started out as a place for a small group of us to just race around, and now as you may have seen has developed and with the new 1/10 astro track has built up into a great new venue. We also organise and run the Primrose Valley Model Week every year in Scarborough. I have only got back into 1/10 off road last year and have really enjoyed the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the EoE series. When the position of rep came up I wanted to take it on as I want to see the series continue to flourish and progress.

The BRCA web site is a new one to me so as I find my way around it and look after the 'F' grading finals, please bear with me. If I do make a mistake or get something wrong let me know, and I will try and correct it as soon as possible. I love RC cars as we all do otherwise we wouldn't race them. I am very aproachable and always willing to talk to you so catch up with me trackside.

Lastly but by no means least I would like to thank Ben Hubbard for all of his help, and to you all for your cooperation.

Colin Parsfield.

No. 46
15-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Well done for taking the helm of the series:thumbsup: