PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Tamiya F104 pro Black Special Edition

TimMac
18-06-2012, 05:13 PM
FOR SALE tamiya F104 pro black special edition...with the light weight body
the car has only been run about 10 times and only on carpet, reason for sale,, im used to 4wd touring cars, this is a very different animal, tbh i don’t like the feel of it

Im asking £180 or nearest offer and £5.50 postage

Ok you could buy the kit from some of the foreign shops
But buy the time you have waited 4weeks,paid the import duty, based on the total value Plus V.A.T at 20% ,,,then the customs will want a handling fee…you’ll find buying my car is by a long way cheaper and faster….Plus it comes with hop-ups and spares…here’s what you get……
the car has installed a 2cell 7.4v 4200 lipo which has been always balanced charged
it has a brand new Savox 1258 Standard Size Coreless Digital with Titanium Gears .....12kgs at .o8sec worth £54 by itself
The kit as standard comes as 64pitch gearing.
I have upgraded the diff to run an 8 ball 48pitch 81t kimbrough spur gear
The set of tyres on the car have been run but as I have said they have done about ten races so there’s still load of life left in them
It comes in the original box with manuals
Spares
Brand New set of wheels with balanced, trimmed and trued tyres which have had the side walls glued to stop grip roll
The kit wheels and tyres you have to fit together,,

a few kit spares are included
Spare brand new Full bearing set
Brand new unopened front wish bones and front airfoil set
The 540 silver can motor
The body does have a little damage, but is not really noticeable as its low down by the front wish bones and few sticker scuffs
Apex listed price is £265 for the Kit only then adding all the extras
£54.00 servo
£6.50 wheels
£11.00 Tyres
£09.00 Rears
£08.00 Front wishbone set inc front wing
£10.00 Kimbough conversion
That by itself comes to £107
Including the kit that’s £372 total…..plus postage