PDA

View Full Version : X11

franki
23-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Just woundering how many people run an x11 these days ????

Team No Idea
27-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Ooooooh yes indeed!
:thumbsup:

pieterke
27-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm the fastest and only pred driver in Belgium :thumbsup:

restimax
29-06-2012, 01:00 PM
i from Italy

yaji
21-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Japan:p

MOmo
23-07-2012, 08:33 AM
I'd LIKE to run a Predator, but here in the states, its not as easily supported as other companies (AE, Losi, Kyosho Etc) and although I tend to think outside the box and try to be different from everyone, it doesn't always work that way.

I've like the pred. design since they first came out many years ago. I think the new improvements are awesome and though I race on Clay and grooved dirt track, I think it still could be a contender here.

I love reading about the Xtreme Cars doing well.

MOmo

migsy
23-07-2012, 10:22 AM
i ran one of these in wales for 5 years. althore i loved the pred and went well with it, since going to the losi xx4/xxx4 i am doing much better at the regional's.

i think its a case of an old car that was to advanced for it's time and now the new brands are getting better. i do admit losi are yet to bring out a new 4wd but for me its just the way the cookie crumbles..out with the pred..in with the losi.

what ever your choice is in the end, enjoy you rc racing.:thumbsup:

Naushad
23-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Pred is not a popular as it should be....but I think it will have it's turn again soon...

Look at the Losi xx4!;)

clint
25-07-2012, 02:48 AM
I am in Canada, I run the X11 08..

Itsik
27-07-2012, 06:08 AM
I believe the pred is just as good as every other car out there, and I might even risk stating it's a little better then most of then despite it's age.
The car requires a totally different approach to set-up in order to get the most out of it, but once you wrap your head around it and get it dialed, it's a very hard car to beat.
I've been running preds since the XK98, both on and off road, and I've won 5 national titles with them, 3 of which were off-road, on loose dirt tracks with big jumps, where the car handled way better then most convensional cars because it was setup correctly for those conditions.
The cars biggest problem was allways support, which in this case is a lot more important because of how unique the car is and the (no) availability of spare parts.
After taking a three year break from racing, I started racing again mid season of last year to get back in shape for the upcoming season. I was plannig on running the X11-08, but after some vary poor expirience with the communication with Xtreme, I've realised that I would'nt be competative as I can't relay on a steady and solid support, so this year I've decided to run a Durango.
I'll be constantly checking the forums and peoples reactions hoping to see that the communication with Team Xtreme improves as well as their support, which will hopefully enable me to get back to racing a pred.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
27-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi Itsik,

I am sorry to see that you have posted this on here. As you know I did do my best to accomodate you this January. You asked for a kit and spares - I worked it out and emailed it to you. I then explained the costs etc. We did discount the parts and kits due to you previously having a shop - (which I believe you no longer have). I am afraid we were not able to sell you the kit at less than what it costs us. You didn't reply to wether you still wanted the kit or spares.

On the basis of this I don't think that your post is fair or factually correct.

Itsik
27-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi Yanina.

First and foremost, please don't take this the wrong way. This was in no way intended as an attack or anything, and if it sounds like that, that's probably my English rather then anything else.
Second, where did I mention anything about money and/or prices any where in my post?
If you read my post you'll see that I was talking purely about communication and support, which is, in my view, a must for any one trying to be competative with a car that you can get spares for from only one place in the world (at least that I'm aware off ...).
It's a pity you decided to respond the way you did because If you read my post again, you'll see that your assumptions about me and my intentions are incorrect and your response is totally uncalled for.
What I said was that despite everything I'll be following the car and any info on it hoping to see that I can get back to driving it competitively in the next season, because I still think this is the best 4WD buggy in production today.

Stretch
27-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Folks, can you please conduct your handbag fight via PM? Not only am I not interested, but it isn't exactly promoting the product...

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 09:37 AM
What promotion, I PM'd and got zero response... (that mind you, is not y issue with this company, its everything else that is wrong with it) Terrible promotion from a bad company with little to zero care with this car. they jump on whatever flavour of the month is, and at the moment it is the vega products as they are doing well nationally. Horrible promotion of a product and even worse parts support or even answering questions from people wanting to use this car. I have two x10's and want to run an x11 but NO WAY. Why pay £358 for a car that they obviously dont give a crap about... its basically at paper weight.... Look at the website.... Kev Lee is still a team member? Ellis Stafford news from 2009? Come on, its taking the piss seriously.

When they first came out, awesome support and promotion but now........zero promotion and support and even worse customer care....
But why care about all the customers that have bought this car based on when Xtreme first purchased the brand, when there is now more money to be made somewhere else. Take your money (and it is a HUGE amount for a car) and run... They have our money, so why care?

Hopeless, useless and I for one am staying well clear of these guys and their products...

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 10:11 AM
READ THIS..... FROM 2010!!!!!! IT IS NOW MID 2012 AND IT SEEMS THEY HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT COMPANIES IN THE INDUSTRY.

http://www.the-pred.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=727.0

Why oh why don't you do us all a favour and either listen to your customers (that you do not care at all about) or stop all together. Stop promising and not delivering.

The worst part, and I really mean the WORST is that Yanina comes onto this website and has the nerve to promote Vega and other products, all the while not answering questions, commenting on X11 customer issues or at the very least, try to solve the problems.

If this isnt one of the most blatant, got your money, now f%#k off attitudes, then I dont know what is.

Its disgraceful and these things I am typing, have been a long time coming. I have tried to say nothing, but the more you read and the worse this sorry company gets.

restimax
31-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Why pay £358 for a car that they obviously dont give a crap about...

because I LOVE it....:thumbsup:
all other problems is nothing....

i remember the promotion for the xrs: it's dirty and you love it... yes....i love it.:p

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 10:35 AM
But you do realise you are being taken advantage of right?

How can you run a car like this without parts? Hunt, search, cannibalise? All valid forms of finding parts, but why bother?

My point is, they are quite happy to sell you a £358.33 (and that is POUNDS, god it is an expensive car) but no back up, no help, no setups, no support and no parts.

Doesn't it insult you at all? You don't seem to be a stupid person, does it sit well with you?

If you wanna be a sucker, by all means, that is your choice.

restimax
31-07-2012, 10:52 AM
i run pred from the 2007, without any big problems to order parts, yes the car is expensive, the change euro/british pounds is not good for me, but i have try: bj4 w.e., schum cat (used in 4 race, with 4 k.o.) and i not change my pred for that kits... my local club is vendor for durango in italy... but i prefer my little pred....yes the site is old, and the.pred.co.uk is not clear... (forum pred, and the shop don't sale the pred???:confused:
i wish to next for a new big driver for the pred, and a more support.

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 11:27 AM
I hope you know that your dedication means nothing to the owners of team xtreme..

I, like most predator owners are fed up being treated like idiots.... And most customers are voting with their wallets and taking their business elsewhere. I am one of those.

The sheer lack of these cars running should tell them something. Or they just dont care, when they have your money, why should they? I would think it is the latter.

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 11:32 AM
i run pred from the 2007, without any big problems to order parts, yes the car is expensive, the change euro/british pounds is not good for me, but i have try: bj4 w.e., schum cat (used in 4 race, with 4 k.o.) and i not change my pred for that kits... my local club is vendor for durango in italy... but i prefer my little pred....yes the site is old, and the.pred.co.uk is not clear... (forum pred, and the shop don't sale the pred???:confused:
i wish to next for a new big driver for the pred, and a more support.

You have basically highlighted all the problems and what I have been saying.

What more can be said than: "yes the site is old, and the.pred.co.uk is not clear... (forum pred, and the shop don't sale the pred???:confused:"

franki
31-07-2012, 11:54 AM
ok ,

Well was going to watch this drift by but thought i would have my little say and its only that so please don't take it as any form of attack !!!

As most of you know i love the pred i would run one in a heartbeat but time wouldn't allow.

I have never had a bad experience but then again i may of just been lucky, the pred has always been a love it or hate it car and my be my love for this car may of given me some rose tinted specs when it came to ordering parts. But as for team xtreme and my dealings with them have always been second to none and they have always sorted me out with what i needed.

Yes the focus has been shifted to the vega but with any business you have to go were the money is. The pred was never a massively used car so they would have to add other products to that range as they did with the vega. I hope as every one does that as that seems to be gong well the attention would shift back to the pred, but remember that for you and I its a hobby and for xtreme its a business.

Having said that though if people have had bad experiences thats a shame but people only tend to report whats bad and forget about the good !!!

only my thoughts, good luck to every one that runs the car and of course to xtreme.

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 12:12 PM
I too, love the car... A great car and one I would love to race again, confident in having parts and wanting to push development.

What I dont like is Team Xtreme's attitude toward its customers and the product that they once so proudly pushed and supported, then left their customers out to dry.

Yes it is a business, and you are correct you go where the money is, but still taking customers money and not supplying a product? Thats just wrong and as I said, insulting.

Its like a teenager going through phases, have these people ever run a business before? There is a reason why the business is going bad, maybe Gordon Ramsay should branch out to help Team Xtreme, or better yet, they should watch his kitchen nighmares show, I can imagine a lot of truths will hit home with these guys.

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 12:13 PM
the last paragraph was a joke btw :)

manic
31-07-2012, 12:19 PM
I ordered some bits sunday and they turned up this morning(tuesday) . cant complane at that. the longest i have waited was 3 days i think.
i have spoke to them on the phone and they have always been most help full.
personally i couldnt say any thing bad really. just need some updates for the pred. but as stated some where else even schumacher only concerntrate one one car at a time but look what extreame are doing. how many different typesof vagas are there.

manic

Mrs.TeamXtreme
31-07-2012, 12:41 PM
the last paragraph was a joke btw :)

Sorry that you feel this way Ron - I'm assuming that this is not your real name. Maybe if you gave me some more information I could look into it for you. If you did send me a pm on here it is quite possible that the box was full. I can't check emails until I know who you are.

We do care about our customers and try to be as accomodating as we can be. We are sorting the website out also. All X11 and some X10/XRS parts are available on the website. We do not own the 'pred.co.uk' so can't comment on that.

I don't know whether you are looking for a discussion/argument or you want something resolving. If you do want any help please email info@teamxtreme.co.uk as I will be sure to get this.

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 12:51 PM
For sure I can email you, no problems at all. Not sure what it will solve. As I dont want anything from you apart from good customer service, feedback, a website that is not at least 3 years old with 3 year old info. Updates, news of the X11, no more reports of no contact or parts taking months to surface with no explanation.

If you go back through forums on both this website and other forums including the-pred.co.uk, you will in fact notice a familiar pattern.

I supplied you with a link, click on it and back in 2010, you will notice the dismay and disappointment of many previous customers. This goes way back, further than 2010 even.

How can you explain away this? I am just the one who is saying something strong about it. As it is quite, as I put it previously, insulting to say the least. It has only gotten to this point due bad experiences by many people over many years.

None of this is made up or fictional, it has actually happened to many. You cannot deny this fact.

Why do this via email when it is us, the people who deserve a response, not me via a single email?

Ron Burgundy
31-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Definitely not an argument is wanted.

The only thing required is good old fashioned support of a product that costs, in terms of other brands, a LARGE amount of money.

People support this car for the love, not performance in particular. Show some back by way of how I and others have mentioned, and this car will be featured much more.

Cheers and Im done.

t8rtot
01-08-2012, 02:59 AM
There have been many run-ins with the the team and the support of the X11. I will say, there are companies that market alot less but still maintain high customer satisfaction.

There are several things I would think we'd like to see. But we're also still waiting on the X11RS

I think they should drop the car if they're done developing it.. Especially since you guys don't even help here..but are more than willing to jump into Vega threads.

I guess we're just asking for some equality and not feeling like 2nd class citizens.. Is hard for us to be exited about a car the manufacturing company has forgotten.

clint
01-08-2012, 04:27 AM
I just thought I would throw in my 2 cents... I drive a Predator X11-08 here in Ottawa, Canada and I have never had an issue getting parts for my car!
I am very proud to run their car here because I like to be different.
Sure it may take a while for them to get me an e-mail response but I expect that, as I know Xtreme is a family run company with only Yanina and Lewis doing all the work.
As for price, these are not mass produced units that are molded in china, so dont expect a china price!
You should see what the exchange rate is from CDN to GBP!!:woot:

Ron Burgundy
01-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Noone expects a lower price... re read what I said previously.

Its a massively priced car, in that price you should at least expect some form of support or as has been said above. Just drop the car and move on.

They are more than happy to develop a 2wd conversion but their flagship brand, the one that put them on the map, the one customers buy purely for the uniqueness, dedication, love and difference it represents and the one dependent on large support, has been forgotten about.

Lets be honest here, it is a dog of a car on most tracks apart from billiard table smooth clay or astroturf. Hence Kev lees massive mods to the rear end to give it a more "conventional" shock setup, and a full document of other mods to keep it running.

For the sheer price, dedication and LOYALTY Predator customers have shown do you not think Xtreme should repay them just slightly and give confidence in a brand they have pushed............and then stone cold dropped, after everyone shelled out large ££ only to be forgotten about.

I know it is not just me that feels this, seriously Loyalty to a brand only gets you so far. Me, well I can only do one thing, vote with my wallet and walk away, as many are doing or have already done. I encourage you to do the same.

goldy
01-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Noone expects a lower price... re read what I said previously.

Its a massively priced car, in that price you should at least expect some form of support or as has been said above. Just drop the car and move on.

They are more than happy to develop a 2wd conversion but their flagship brand, the one that put them on the map, the one customers buy purely for the uniqueness, dedication, love and difference it represents and the one dependent on large support, has been forgotten about.

Lets be honest here, it is a dog of a car on most tracks apart from billiard table smooth clay or astroturf. Hence Kev lees massive mods to the rear end to give it a more "conventional" shock setup, and a full document of other mods to keep it running.

For the sheer price, dedication and LOYALTY Predator customers have shown do you not think Xtreme should repay them just slightly and give confidence in a brand they have pushed............and then stone cold dropped, after everyone shelled out large ££ only to be forgotten about.

I know it is not just me that feels this, seriously Loyalty to a brand only gets you so far. Me, well I can only do one thing, vote with my wallet and walk away, as many are doing or have already done. I encourage you to do the same.

Do you own and run a pred currently?

Ron Burgundy
01-08-2012, 10:01 AM
I did.....yes. Not that it matters though.

I have two x10's and an x11 for sale if you are interested.

I challenge anyone, to deny what has been written by others, in other forums and tell me it is just me that has a problem.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46501

manic
01-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I personally have never had a problem.they where extreamly helpfyl when i wanted bits for a pred pro lewis called me a few times to sort out different parts gor the car
. as for hits for mine and my sons x11's i think the longest i waited was 3 days for my spares to cme. other than that they have been next day

manic

MHeadling
01-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Ron at his finest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmj9HnbdhTc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ron Burgundy
01-08-2012, 12:10 PM
hahaha

Ron are you listening?..... No :)

Ron Burgundy
01-08-2012, 12:21 PM
In all seriousness...

The point of my, if you would like to call it this, rant is to highlight the fact that TX are really neglecting their most important asset.

Its been a bash fest and I apologise for that, but I dont apologise for highlighting various truths about the situation with TX.

If it is fixed, and TX either be honest and drop the X11 and concentrate on pastures greener or fix the issues like contact, feedback, promotion, support, have some consistency and support the damn car that its fans love so much.

You cant argue with other opinions, and there are many, and continue the same way. Something is wrong, it is plain to see. It needs fixing or shut it down. We can all talk until we are blue in the face, see this as serious constructive critisicm.

This was meant to be the revival of this great car...Not the slow and painful torture and death of a once dominant brand that it has turned into.

wynneb
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I know this may sound bad but if you are selling the cars I would be interested

Rebelrc
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Ron... Why?
Why not just use inside line or team Xtreme ?
We have established that pred spares are available and people are receiving them , and vega ( all though custom made in batches )
What more do you want from one man?
Sort and manufacture 6 types of cars
Example
Note to self
Must sort tomorrow
Stickers / Tooling / jigs/ machining / bodyshells / hardware / bearings / balls / injection mouldings / anodising / plating / printing / tapping / springs / seals / R&d /materials sourcing / testing / sort team drivers / emails / answer phone / update website / packaging / post / etc etc etc etc
Then get slated for doing it
What exactly do you want
Ron ?
What else would you like?
Maybe a team Xtreme weekly you tube video of Lewis say spinning plates , uni cycle slalom or maybe one handed hand stands
The choice is yours! lol

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Either you cant read, don't want to listen or are blind.

Read my post again son.

It'll be us "lol"ling when team xtreme goes under. You dont want to listen to the consumer, that is cool with me. Gives me and all the other predator customers more reason to have no confidence in you/them. And to know it was the best decision to move on. Mate I am smiling all the way, more money that is in my pocket, than theirs.

Refer to my and numerous other posts as to what people want. It is definitely not unreasonable what we have asked, we have said we are willing to support the brand and company, IF they support the brand itself.

Ill say it again, read all my posts and the threads from others on this subject and then get back to me and tell me that we are all wrong..

MILKY
06-08-2012, 11:56 AM
To be honest i would love to run the predator again but the one and only time i ordered parts i had a bad experience.I needed parts asap,placed the order by phone and even paid extra for the special next day delivery,was told it would be with me the next day....One week later the parts still had'nt arrived....many many phone calls and they were on my doorstep.

Now i really am not digging but it and the other posts i have read were the single biggest factor of me binning the x11 08.

Sad but true.:(

t8rtot
06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Ron... Why?
Why not just use inside line or team Xtreme ?
We have established that pred spares are available and people are receiving them , and vega ( all though custom made in batches )
What more do you want from one man?
Sort and manufacture 6 types of cars
Example
Note to self
Must sort tomorrow
Stickers / Tooling / jigs/ machining / bodyshells / hardware / bearings / balls / injection mouldings / anodising / plating / printing / tapping / springs / seals / R&d /materials sourcing / testing / sort team drivers / emails / answer phone / update website / packaging / post / etc etc etc etc
Then get slated for doing it
What exactly do you want
Ron ?
What else would you like?
Maybe a team Xtreme weekly you tube video of Lewis say spinning plates , uni cycle slalom or maybe one handed hand stands
The choice is yours! lol

If you open a business, and cannot support the products, that is not our fault it's a 1 man shop.

I'm a small business owner, I started out as a one man show,..invest in a few interns or college kids to help out.. Once I got rio busy and was falling behind I expanded.. Cost a little upfront, but now I'm producing 246% over last year and actually lowered production cost because the sales increased my bulk purchases of materials.

I'm not gonna tell anyone how to run their business but it worked for me.

We want to run the car, that's the crazy part, we want it, we'll even get ob here and beg for help and improvement, but you guys just tell us no and to eat it..

The only company I've eve seen this from...

rc_penguin
06-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Been reading this thread for a while now... Where exactly does it say that the X11 isn't supported? Havent seen any discontinued badges across it myself.
ALL spares, kits and parts are kept in stock, majority of X10 parts are all also in stock.

Development of the X11 was never dropped, all sorts were tried, to name a few wider hinge pin blocks, lengthened rear links, different front and rear roll centers, shortened rear wishbones, different hub pick up points, the upright rear shocks.
But its always been at its best exactly how it comes out the box, so yes there potentially could of been an updated kit but it would of been no better than the X11 currently is.

Problems with ordering from the Team Xtreme website are now a issue of the past, all orders are dispatched mostly same day if not the next. You should now even receive a email notification now once your order has been dispatched :)

If your looking for set up help have a look over on http://www.teamnoidea.com, Martin is always posting his latest findings and set up pages over there.

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 06:52 PM
You beat me to it Will
Well said
The only thing I will add to that is that Kev Lees modded ( upright shocked ) pred was courtesy of team Xtreme , not some home done effort to try and make it work! It worked better in stock trim!
So Ron ( SON ):p
Would you have preferred to be sold this expensive rear end to go slower?
No of course not
No the pred is not dead
It just works best as it is
Turn everything down a little ( as the car is very reactive as you know ) and watch your consistency and times get better
Hope this helps

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Fuck it, I could not be bothered... good luck with it hey.

A business that argues with their customers, who WANT TO GIVE THEM MONEY... and tells them they are wrong and should basically just shutup. on a public forum...... bravo mate, bravo.

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 08:06 PM
I have seen no evidence of argueing with you Ron?
Can you please show us where?

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Oh and Ron
I am genuinely trying to help

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh no mate, not at all..... The perfect princess you are. As are TX. We all must be wrong I apologize on behalf of all dissatified owners expecting some kind of car support from TX.

What were we all thinking.......

Honestly, it is absolutely NO skin off my nose, its you guys that will suffer..so seriously champ, good luck with it.

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh and Ron
I am genuinely trying to help

Tell that to the other loyal customers that were treated digracefully. Refer to my previous post linking to the-pred.co.uk and other threads on this site. How about telling that to the guys running these cars for years that were treated like dirt, again just reread it all in my previous links.

You are under the illusion it is only me....still.

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Trying to help the UN helpable springs to mind:mad:
I can only assume you are a wind up user

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 08:31 PM
You cant be serious surely. But... on the other hand, you have done it before so to discredit another forum user is a small victory for you huh?

That is how TX operates?

How about TX issue an apology to all the past people they have burnt?
How about genuine support for this car recommences. Website, updated setup sheets, accurate parts lists, prices, stock and availability of spares readily.
No delays in delivery of parts, a contactable company, a working phone line, answering posts on this website about the predator rather than bypassing it completely and promoting Vega products and "forgetting the loyal fans"..

Mate I could go on all night with your issues, but you already know them. They have been going on since, ill say it again, earlier than 2009. Can you not just admit responsibility and ownership of these issues, others have had?

Or am I dreaming reading these?

Ron Burgundy
06-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Here is my final comment on the matter. Answer this and it will speak volumes... If you don't, or TX don't then that, my friend speaks even louder.

Is the customer wrong?

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 08:58 PM
These questions are not something I can answer as I am nothing to do with team Xtreme
I only tried to help you with your predator problems
I think you do not want to be helped, you just want a row and have personally insulted me
Swearing included
You do not know me or anything about me!
I feel burnt trying to help you!
And to answer your stupid question
No the customer is not allways right
That is why they look/ discuss and communicate on forums Like this one
That's my opinion not team xtremes

Origineelreclamebord
06-08-2012, 09:03 PM
If Team Xtreme would come out with a 2WD Predator I'd love to drive it, but from the first day I drove a 2WD (back then I still drove offroad) I didn't feel much for 4WDs anymore...

If I were to drive 4WD though, the first cars to look at for me would be a DEX410 or a Pred (even though I'd probably prefer a belt driven car) - the other cars are just too much alike, always the same basic layout really...

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Your fwd looks ace
I know we chatted about inboard suspension and rocker ratios ,,, I'm glad to see it worked out real well!
Love it
Well done
I am in the Netherlands soon
Do you live in the south?

Rebelrc
06-08-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80584&highlight=t8rtot
t8rtot your feedback says Avoid at all costs! ABOVE.
So I don't think you should be commenting and influencing opinions lol

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 09:37 AM
These questions are not something I can answer as I am nothing to do with team Xtreme
I only tried to help you with your predator problems
I think you do not want to be helped, you just want a row and have personally insulted me
Swearing included
You do not know me or anything about me!
I feel burnt trying to help you!
And to answer your stupid question
No the customer is not allways right
That is why they look/ discuss and communicate on forums Like this one
That's my opinion not team xtremes

Nothing to do with TX? but you seem to jump in any time someone has a problem? which is often?

A stupid question? and The customer is not always right? That says it for me.... And I hope others read what TX and you are saying.

Cheers

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80584&highlight=t8rtot
t8rtot your feedback says Avoid at all costs! ABOVE.
So I don't think you should be commenting and influencing opinions lol

Again, to try and discredit a forum user is the only tool you have right? I dont think the above has anything to do with an issue.

Mate get it through your head, you cannot argue with 4 years of proven complaints and issues... Im not making this up, neither is anyone else.. It is written, plain and simple.. It doesnt get much easier and simpler than that... It is written proof, from oople and other forum members... Why do you keep trying to discredit us all and pass it off as "troublemaking" etc etc..

Are you saying, apart from the customer being wrong, that I and the other forum members are lying and troublemakers.

If you dont represent TX, go away. If you have nothing to do with them, why do you feel the need to respond the way you do? You say you have nothing to do with them, then you have nothing to do with this forum.

brian s
07-08-2012, 10:03 AM
i sent teamxtreme an email regarding spare parts sunday and had a reply within a few hours. placed my order monday morning,received them tuesday morning.
cannot fault the service.

restimax
07-08-2012, 10:10 AM
i'm in italy, five working days to have my spares is a good services...

Rebelrc
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Read my posts again
You are a wind up
:thumbdown:

t8rtot
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Some guy got mad his stuff was lost in postage.. I made a mistake not packaging everything in the original box (honest mistake) because the car wasn't completely assembled, and the girlfriend shipped it for me. I re-shipped the remaining items with a tracking number and he never got them.. What could I do, he was convinced I conned him and write that up..

I have nothing to hide, I travel for work so I cannot respond to every reply.

But me and you have been round and round before haven't rebel?

I really don't feel like annihilating on you here for the third time just so you can send me an apology pm and try ass kissing me with inside info on what HB was working on (which hasn't come into anything btw)

Before you try to expose something or someone you know nothing about remember your only hurting your families company, done you are related to them some how, correct? wouldn't want them to come in here and tell you to shut up like last time.. but I guess you probably couldn't hurt the pred sales any worse. You don't even run the car lol.

Jimmy shut this down before rebel really starts to burn bridges

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Read my posts again
You are a wind up
:thumbdown:

I edited this as you are an idiot.....

You're gonna need all the luck you can get champ.

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Some guy got mad his stuff was lost in postage.. I made a mistake not packaging everything in the original box (honest mistake) because the car wasn't completely assembled, and the girlfriend shipped it for me. I re-shipped the remaining items with a tracking number and he never got them.. What could I do, he was convinced I conned him and write that up..

I have nothing to hide, I travel for work so I cannot respond to every reply.

But me and you have been round and round before haven't rebel?

I really don't feel like annihilating on you here for the third time just so you can send me an apology pm and try ass kissing me with inside info on what HB was working on (which hasn't come into anything btw)

Before you try to expose something or someone you know nothing about remember your only hurting your families company, done you are related to them some how, correct? wouldn't want them to come in here and tell you to shut up like last time.. but I guess you probably couldn't hurt the pred sales any worse. You don't even run the car lol.

Jimmy shut this down before rebel really starts to burn bridges

Rebel RC, in these posts, speaking on behalf of people you really shouldnt be speaking on behalf of, have single handedly made things way worse and cost them a lot more than you would probably be aware.

As it is not just me reading this.....

Let me give you the tip, on a public international forum and in the business world, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Here is my final comment on the matter. Answer this and it will speak volumes... If you don't, or TX don't then that, my friend speaks even louder.

Is the customer wrong?

Final comment on the matter :confused:

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 03:41 PM
when someone says something obviously I take exception to, like "the customer is not always right" then I will say something.

a laughable attitude for a company in the situation such as yours.

Didnt rebelrc say "its run by just one man?" Sorry but apparently you do not exist.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
07-08-2012, 03:51 PM
when someone says something obviously I take exception to, like "the customer is not always right" then I will say something.

a laughable attitude for a company in the situation such as yours.

Didnt rebelrc say "its run by just one man?" Sorry but apparently you do not exist.

You can laugh all you like - I did when I received your application to be a team driver. I do know for a fact that it is you - I took your email address before you edited on your profile on here. You mentioned that you didn't want an argument - yet you have continued to argue with nearly everyone. I have offered to help but you don't want that either.

Maybe I don't exsist - that's why you emailed me for a drive. You can continue to rant and have a go at everyone - you must have the time and energy to do so.

You appear to be so concerened about the customer and giving out advice - maybe you should start up your own company. Instead of being so interested in ours. Bringing up issues that are years old - the website might have some older content on there but it also has new content on there too - including spares etc for the Pred.

Please continue now Ron

Rebelrc
07-08-2012, 04:30 PM
You guys make me laugh
T8rtot
You said you had a Posting problem ( yes it happens to the best of us sadly)
So did team Xtreme
But now all is working well cause customers have posted so on here
All the other personal rubbish has nothing to do with you and you are incorrect

Now Ron
Trying to discredit a forum member is the only tool you've got.
Writing that I'm an idiot for trying to help you is great especially as it was help/info you said you required
When did I ever say I was speaking on behalf of anyone?
I said the complete opposite
You do not have to work at team Xtreme to know the phone line is working
And it was Me that said the customer isn't always right
If you are not familiar with captain lips thread about Durango diffs don't work!
Read it then tell me he was always right
Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
God you guys are fantastic! amazing in fact!

Its laughable that, after all this time you guys can still consider everyone else to be the problem.

IS anyone suprised at this response though, probably not......

Mrs.TeamXtreme
07-08-2012, 04:59 PM
God you guys are fantastic! amazing in fact!

Its laughable that, after all this time you guys can still consider everyone else to be the problem.

IS anyone suprised at this response though, probably not......

Wow - another final comment:lol:

Ron Burgundy
07-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Worst attitude guys, the worst... honestly........

Discredit me, or try to, all you like. Nothing mentioned has been fabricated in any way. The facts are there for all to see, including your conduct. Others have given their feedback on why they do not run the car, do with this what you will.

Very strange, the whole thinking behind TX.. but you will be pleased to know I will leave it at that :thumbsup:

Warrington
07-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I think time to move on now !! X11 is fab car love it or hate it !! we all have our own ideas on the car !!! I have never had an issue at all as said before and the people at TX have have always done a fab job for me !!! In fact this makes me want a pred again now to help promote the brand !!!! So thanks Ron you may of just helped them sell another x11 :thumbsup:

Team No Idea
07-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I think time to move on now !! X11 is fab car love it or hate it !! we all have our own ideas on the car !!! I have never had an issue at all as said before and the people at TX have have always done a fab job for me !!! In fact this makes me want a pred again now to help promote the brand !!!! So thanks Ron you may of just helped them sell another x11 :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

frobes2
07-08-2012, 07:59 PM

Well said Warrington, I never had a problem getting parts/advice off Team Xtreme or the Team Drivers, you just have to ask.

I want another Pred now!!

MHeadling
07-08-2012, 08:11 PM
+1 Frobes! I want another one all this talk of them, once you've owned a pred you want another! :thumbsup:

So far I have had 4 x Preds, 2 x X10 and 2 x X11 and 2 x Vegas, alway been happy with the service and support

Alter-Ego
07-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Ie want x11 running again:thumbsup: now reading this
Good car number 1:thumbsup:
Ron ! rude! Rong!:thumbdown: But thanked you I will by my son another x11
Can you'd read Ron:lol:
TX wins

Warrington
07-08-2012, 08:31 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Team No Idea
07-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Ahhhhhh and X11 love is restored:thumbsup: Hey hey! awesome!!..... now lets get back to racing!:lol: Speaking of racing its Plough raceway 4wd this weekend! After a few test sessions with the X11 I personally cant wait to let it out to play :thumbsup:

pieterke
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM
I have my pred now in front of me and I'm having a huge smile on my face without any other particular reason. That's what they call love I guess?!:wub:wub

Warrington
07-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Now does any one know of any second hand ones for sale :thumbsup:

migsy
07-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I think its time this got wrapped up on here. jimmy, put us out of the sad debate and shut this thread will you.

all said and done, the pred is an awsome car. if i did'nt get so much bad luck with my x1108 at the regs this season, i would have kept it.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have had no probs with tx, service was second to none and all emails were replied to in no time.

ok, i did'nt get a drive for the team but hay i owned a pred, raced a pred and still got my t1 on the shelf.

i am not haveing a debate, i am not takeing sides, these are views of my experiance with the buggy and tx.

yanina & lewis..respect.:thumbsup:

Warrington
07-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Agree think this should be closed now

discostu
07-08-2012, 11:31 PM
can i have a pred not had one yet.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

manic
08-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Wanna put mine back together now and race it.

MHeadling
08-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Stu I'd like to see you with a Pred! :thumbsup:

Glad this thread has made everyone get the pred's out for a thrashing, good end result I say! :thumbsup:

Ron Burgundy
08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
If you read the original posts, the whole point was and is to get this car back in the forefront and for TX to get off their asses and treat this product and its customers with the respect they deserve. Bring back the pred to number 1 I say. Get the website up, get the buzz back and get the banter happening! It has been a lost community! Hopefully this has helped bring it back!

We have all said we want to run them, we want to develop them, we want to have the focus back!!

If this thread has pointed out certain frustrations and gets everyone out with their preds and TX fully developing and supporting/promoting and pushing the product it is a 100% amazing result!

Cause that is all we want!! So get your Predators out and win!:thumbsup:

goldy
08-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Is the pred viable in respect of being a business? No it isn't, the customer base is just not big enough to stock the shelves with thousands of pounds worth of stock for a car that is now a legacy not a poularity contest winner, one day the stock will run out and Lewis will call it a day and think about releasing something else, after all this is their business, they have to live from it, so I am pretty sure that if the orders at the end of each week were pred bias then that would be their priority. But at the moment Vega is in the limelight and that is taking up their time, popular by demand, so I think you should get used to the idea that the pred may come to an end and await something new to come from team xtreme. I a very sure if anyone would like to take on the manufacturing and distribution of the pred and think they can do any better should give them a call.

MILKY
08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
TBH the pred isn't a legacy car it is still current from the point of view its the newest version that is still in production and supported.

I can understand both sides and both views,Ron is clearly fired up over this and i can see why.I also see it from Yanina and Lewis's point of view that being so small it is difficult to shift focus between two major products.

I know the contact has been a bit shaky to say the least and very up and down but maybe this thread has been a good thing in the end because it shows the passion for the pred!

I still agree with Ron's argument that the website could be updated as it really needs something...nothing major maybe a few up to date pics,placings of team drivers etc.This can be done along side the vega bits and bobs? Surely won't take to long?

To finish..Yanina,Lewis there are many people who love the car from the point of view it is very unique,a very competent car and way different from the norm,All people want to see is a little update here and there to the site and iron out some contact issues and me for one would be back like a shot.

Just my two pence:thumbsup:

Rayzerp
08-08-2012, 12:31 PM
TBH the pred isn't a legacy car it is still current from the point of view its the newest version that is still in production and supported.

I can understand both sides and both views,Ron is clearly fired up over this and i can see why.I also see it from Yanina and Lewis's point of view that being so small it is difficult to shift focus between two major products.

I know the contact has been a bit shaky to say the least and very up and down but maybe this thread has been a good thing in the end because it shows the passion for the pred!

I still agree with Ron's argument that the website could be updated as it really needs something...nothing major maybe a few up to date pics,placings of team drivers etc.This can be done along side the vega bits and bobs? Surely won't take to long?

To finish..Yanina,Lewis there are many people who love the car from the point of view it is very unique,a very competent car and way different from the norm,All people want to see is a little update here and there to the site and iron out some contact issues and me for one would be back like a shot.

Just my two pence:thumbsup:

Completely agree with this, most sensible and balanced comment so far.
I love my Vega and the design and quality of it are second to none but I have had mixed expieriences with back-up and contact on orders and have heard the same from others. This is understandable for a small company but this site is full of similar companies who still manage to provide excellent customer service despite their size and in some cases holding down another fulltime job. Looking at the new RB6, If AE also come out with a mid/rear motor B5 then suddenly the conversion market might not look so rosy and a sustainable business needs loyal customers.
TX obviously have customers who love the products and there are lots of positive comments here from people who know the guys which is a great start so hopefully this debate will end up being positve and fix some of the small issues that obviously exist....then I would be more than happy to buy another Vega and can finally get the predator I have lusted after since I was 15 :thumbsup: