PDA

View Full Version : Help decided 1/10 off road for brushless

wongy008
05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
After years of going nitro, the brushless scene is interesting me and i want to build a brushless tamiya 1/10 Rc buggie

only thing is i dont know which model to use. which is best suited to running brushless without me forever renewing bits

i origionally wanted to run a brushless top force as ive always wanted one

i then found myself being directed to dark impact, durga, ive looked into the DI and durga

only thing that concernes me it the durge is belt driven, when i use to run a kyosho pure 10 spider 2 the belts would not hold up and the diff plastics wear away quickly

to me the shaft seems a more reliable option

what are your opinions

will the DI withstand abuse from mamba 5700
i liked both but then saw a review of the zx5 and it seems like a interesting car. it looks like a pretty purposefull car

im not gonna run the car comp or club use. its purely just for running for fun in a park or something

ashleyb4
05-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Out of the two cars the durga seems to be the much more competative car and will hold up to brushless as for brushless systems i would consider a sensored brusheless system such as the nosram/lrp ranges and the novak range.

A

wongy008
05-05-2008, 09:20 PM
is that out of the durga and dark impact??

what about the zx5??

ashleyb4
05-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Out of the durga and dark impact i would have the durga. If you want to know about the zx5 ask roger mills IMO i think a durga would e the best choice for a club racer they are cheao and good little car check out jimmy's reviews.

A