PDA

View Full Version : SV2 body on SV 2011?

whittaker52
20-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi Everyone I recently bought a Cougar SV 2011 Pro CF and I was just wondering if the SV2 body fits on it?

I've had a quick read through a few threads and notice that the SV2 motor mount also fits, so I should be able to fit the spur gear cover too, which should make up for the loss of the cover from the normal SV body. Am I likely to just be able to fit the shell? or will I need a new undertray to go with the SV2 body too?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

whittaker52
02-08-2012, 12:55 PM
I've just managed to get hold of an SV2 shell (thanks to Chris - deepdale11) and can confirm it fits perfectly. The front end of the shell is a little bit longer than the normal SV but that can be easily trimmed down. The only other thing is the lack of spur gear cover on the SV2 shell, but I was expecting that anyway. It definitely went on much easier than expected!

gainsy
02-08-2012, 02:26 PM
In 1 of the threads in here it said the sv2 motor plate would fit on a sv, if so get 1 of them & fit the gear cover, job done :D
Maybe someone from schumacher could confirm this for us?

Brewskie
02-08-2012, 03:32 PM
In 1 of the threads in here it said the sv2 motor plate would fit on a sv, if so get 1 of them & fit the gear cover, job done :D
Maybe someone from schumacher could confirm this for us?

I can confirm the gear covers an motor plate do fit but what I did with the shell is get the sv shell an cut it to fit, looks mint

gainsy
02-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Cheers buddy :thumbsup: