PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Red Bull

bodgit
22-07-2012, 11:17 AM
They may have to start from back of the grid.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/18943608

knighthawk
22-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Again Red Bull are found to be cheating and again because of the way the rules are written they are let off !

The stewards even said they don't accept Red Bulls excuses but can't penalize them

If it had been Mclaren, the outcome would have been a ban, again !!

The Chef
22-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Surly if they can't be penalized then they haven't cheated. I know people that race in single Make series' and they say the racing starts the day the rules hit the mat.

They might me sailing a little close to the wind but if they cant be penalized then they might have it just right.

CHEVY
23-07-2012, 09:23 AM
once a cheat always a cheat it will come back to bite them big stile:thumbsup:

DCM
23-07-2012, 09:39 AM
I think we are taking a 'perceived' rule and an actual rule. They took one rule and it was black and white, 100% engine torque at 100%, mentions nothing about lower throttle openings.... so if the by product of losing some torque is fuel down the exhaust.....

I see it as the FIA being caught with a rule loop-hole and RB capitalizing on it than anything else.

Chequered Flag Racing
23-07-2012, 10:44 AM
once a cheat always a cheat it will come back to bite them big stile:thumbsup:

like driving outside the track markings

at least they got done for that :thumbsup:

Big G
23-07-2012, 11:55 AM
I couldn't believe Horner saying JB was on the white lines anyway. Every car does that on every corner!

Chequered Flag Racing
23-07-2012, 12:06 PM
I couldn't believe Horner saying JB was on the white lines anyway. Every car does that on every corner!

Always thought there should be penalties for those that go over the white lines.

Time for an electronic line judge all around the circuits :thumbsup:

Big G
23-07-2012, 12:16 PM
over is bad. 1 wheel on the line is racing

Brewskie
23-07-2012, 12:37 PM
U have a race track an u drive on the track, if u go wide an off the track due to driver error or avoiding a crash then that's just racing, if u go off the track slightly by a wheel or two to take a corner better/faster then u should get penalised an Alonso I'm talking to u as well

Chequered Flag Racing
23-07-2012, 12:39 PM
if u go off the track slightly by a wheel or two to take a corner better/faster then u should get penalised an Alonso I'm talking to u as well

:thumbsup: