PDA

View Full Version : Nice one DMS

niggs98
07-05-2008, 03:38 PM
just a quick one to say thanks to darren at DMS, phoned up yesterday during a very busy time with questions galore for him and a order for a load of x factory bits. not only did he get back to me on all my questions but he had all the bits i needed and on my arrival home from work today there is a nice package here with everything in it (including a nice large sticker sheet) can highly recomend DMS for their friendlyness, profesionalness and service.

thanks

Nathan Ralls

now all i need to do is find some space on my shell for these bloomin stickers :woot:

trekkerkk
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
i would like to confirm how good the service is,
i gave the wrong part number with the correct description,
darren phoned me at 7.45 pm just to make sure he sent the right part out,
superb service:thumbsup:

trekkker

jasonrcb
07-05-2008, 04:03 PM
agree with all of that i had an email last night to say my parts had been posted arrived first thing this morning cant ask for better than that:thumbsup:

telboy
07-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Snap! to all the above.
Ordered some of the e-speed camber blocks yesterday and they were on the doorstep this morning.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle
07-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks guys for the kind comments, glad we have fulfilled your expectations.

We work hard at what we do, whilst we accpet that no-one is perfect and that we all make mistakes we try our best to offer a service second to none and deliver as cheaply and quickly as we find possible........

(Did not get to leave the shop last night until nearly 10pm and did not leave today until 7pm despite it being our half day and closing at 3!!! We always stay late until all of the days work is done and so that we can start a fresh day each time with a clean slate)

Chrislong
07-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey Darren, you aren't 'alf setting a high standard for service! :thumbsup:

Darren Boyle
07-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Only what the brand deserves.........

Just cant seem to shift many of these red X-factory T-shirts and Hats though, the blue and black ones sell OK!!! LOL

YoungChazz
07-05-2008, 06:56 PM
We just are beside ourselves here in the States. No more retail orders from U.K.!!!!

Wonder where all those customers went...

Good job Darren. Thanks.

Darren Boyle
07-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Cheers Chazz, I told you we would not let you down, will speak with you tommorow sometime, I need the tracking numbers for last shipment and have another sizeable order ready to for you too, will discuss over email and possibly the phone tommorow sometime.

Darren

Chrislong
07-05-2008, 07:01 PM
:( red is best, people just don't know it yet.

Darren Boyle
07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
LOL I thought you would respond..........

As well as red we even have "Dan Blue" and "Ellis Blue" too!!!!

Chrislong
07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeh i had to..... there is nothing on TV tonight... :lol:

The caps are ace, I have been trying to find a cap to wear when not out racing - and not even the expensive caps are as good as these ones Chazz has sourced (especially the red ones ;) ), they're excellent. So yeh, I still only have RC related caps. :)

Lew
07-05-2008, 08:32 PM
i still havn't got my new x5 =[

Darren Boyle
07-05-2008, 08:34 PM
LEW, have you ordered it from us, since all orders for X5 kits have been despatched and delivered according to our records