PDA

View Full Version : Eden Park Raceway's - BIG WORK PARTY Weekend

brookie
08-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Though it's a National weekend and several of the 'team' will be away at Ozfest we are planning on continuing the work parties this weekend!

I will be in attendance both days, Saturday & Sunday 10/11.05 continuing with the developments that have now been identified and documented.

Steve Andrews, alongside his successful development of the WKRCC facilities, will be joining us for one day or the other (can not say which at the moment, work schedule dependant) to continue his excellent works on the perimeter fencing and gates.

For the rest of us there's still more work on the rostrum, fencing, concreting, back filling the new fence and tidying the bank/waste ground, preping the ground for the grass, track painting etc., etc. The list goes on!

As per usual on the Saturday we'll be sampling the delights of the 'Sunshine Cafe' before meeting at the track at about 10:00AM.
The 'Sunshine Cafe' doesn't open on Sunday's so we'll be in Mcdonalds, Shirley Poppy unless anybody's got any other suggestions/recommendations? Again meeting trackside at about the same time.

Drivers can, also as per usual, run their cars around AFTER the work has been done for the day but be warned the forecast is looking very good so it may be a long couple of days!

Hope to see you all on Saturday and/or Sunday, lets keep the momentum going! Only SEVEN weeks to go now until the BIG ONE!

trekkerkk
08-05-2008, 02:46 PM
good luck to the work party crew:thumbsup:

trekkker

David Church
08-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Enjoy the sunshine this wekend at EPR!!!!! It's gonna be a lovely weekend for racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martboy21
08-05-2008, 11:21 PM
SLINGSHOTS SPONSORED DRIVER!!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/martboy21/dave_church_tn.gif

MattADH
09-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Very smart DC!

No seriously, I think we need to thank the guys that will be sweating it out down the track as we have fun at the National. The last couple of weekends have seen low turnouts and now we have just seven weekends before the main event.

I am going to start a thread for the National that will have news and info about what's going on etc and I will pass this all on to Alex so our own EPR site will mirror this.

Thanks to Steve B, Chris, Ian B, Stave A and Martin who will all be EPR both days...

cwilson
09-05-2008, 11:12 AM
i will be there both days too. sorry bout last weekend but i was ill.:thumbdown: