PDA

View Full Version : PRE-BOOKIN FOR HRCCC 'OFFROAD GP' BANK HOLIDAY EVENT

Wacker1
09-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi all,

Hinckley Clubs 'OFFROAD GP 2 Day August Bank Holiday Event is fast Approaching us all now, so if anyone thats looking at Entering...........whether it be just one of the Days or Both, please try & get your Entries into us as soon as possible, as theres only a Maximum of 100 Places Available!

To Enter, please Send me the Following Details :

NAME :
BRCA No :
FREQ :
PT No :
CLASS : i.e 2WD Buggy, 4WD Buggy or Short Course Truck??
ABILITY : Out Of 100
SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST : i.e Yes or No
MONDAY 27TH AUGUST : i.e Yes or No

To my Email Address : dean-gibbs@hotmail.co.uk

This will then allow us to make a Provisional Heat Listing for each Day of the Event, to help keep the Meeting on Schedule!

RACE FEE : £6 per Day, £10 for Both Days or £12 if you Enter on the Day!

There will also be a 'Driver Entry' List up on here shortly!

luniemiester
09-08-2012, 01:14 PM
How much is it for each day?

whittaker52
09-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi there, a couple of questions about the racing -
1) Will the short course trucks (2wd and 4wd) be run as 1 group split into 2 classes? or each class separately?
2) I'm not currently a BRCA member or a member of Hinckley, would I have to join both ahead of the racing?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Oliver

Wacker1
09-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi Oliver,

Private Message Sent!

Steve.T
09-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Curious about the event structure. Are you running 2WD and 4WD on seperate days with the trucks added on one day?

Wacker1
10-08-2012, 01:40 PM
2WD, 4WD & Short Course Trucks will ALL be running on the same Day.......for both Days!:thumbsup:

Steve.T
10-08-2012, 04:30 PM
2WD, 4WD & Short Course Trucks will ALL be running on the same Day.......for both Days!:thumbsup:

If I can only make it for one day, how can I qualify?

Wacker1
10-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Eventhough its classed as a 2 Day Bank Holiday Event, we'll be Holding a completely Seperate Race Meeting for each Day.

For Sunday 26th & Monday 27th August.......for each Day, there'll be a 'Practice' Round in Heat Order, followed by 4 Rounds of Qualifying, with your Best 2 to Count. There'll then be 2 Legs for each Final.

The ONLY change between the Sunday & the Monday will be a Different TRACK Layout!

markwhittaker
22-08-2012, 07:59 PM
What are the rules regarding motors. Esc. Batteries ?

Wacker1
22-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi Mark,

Not sure if your aware matey, but OffRoad Buggy Racing is alittle more Relaxed than OnRoad Touring!:cool:

1/10th Scale Electric OffRoad in General, does'nt really have any Restrictions or Rules on Motors, Speed Controls & Batteries..........as long as they fall into the BRCA List, which has a very Large Selection anyway!

The only thing that our Club is Insistant on is to Charge your Lipo's in proper Fire Resistant Sacks/Bags.......obviously for Safety purposes!:thumbsup:

xfactor
26-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Well i must say, what a days racing today at hinckley G.P, great track and complete set up.

What a real shame, i have got to do it all again tomorrow FANTASTIC GUYS !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wacker1
26-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Reallly pleased that you enjoyed Todays(Day 1) 'OffRoad GP' Meeting Mark..........with everyone having a Practice Rd in Heat Order, 4 Qualifying Rds & 3 Legged Finals(8 Races in Total!:o), all Racers got Amazing Value for Money!:thumbsup:

A few Guys took some Fantastic Photos of the Track & Cars, which I'll Post up on here soon!;)

Tomorrow will be Day 2 of our 'OffRoad GP' Bank Holiday Event & with some New Faces already Pre-Booked in, it'll make the Racing evenmore Fun & Competitive!

If anyone else feels like somemore Racing this Weekend, please feel free to join us Tomorrow, as you can Enter on the Day!:cool: