PDA

View Full Version : Site advertising

super__dan
13-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I can't believe the banner advertising I've just had on a previous page. I daren't say what it is for fear of being called prejudice but internet dating has become very very specific these days hasn't it?

Stu
13-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Dan - when I read posts that are made by people I know I relate the things they say to them, but with you it's different.

I just read that and I can actually hear your voice in my head now - it's disturbing me somewhat.

Lee
14-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Was it muslim love? or something similar, some of the banners are ace :lol:

jimmy
14-05-2008, 11:00 AM
:lol: I took the big one off the top (under the menu buttons) for a few days a while ago and I couldn't afford my site hosting - so until I've sorted specific RC advertisers then they have to stay or I close oOple, simple as that really. I thought some of those might be useful to you anyway Dan? :woot::woot::woot:

super__dan
14-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Lee's got it in one, which is about as usefull to me as that lad off the apprentice looking for Kosha chicken!

Stu
14-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I like the one about lezzas.

James
14-05-2008, 06:26 PM
The best one i've seen is sugar mommies looking for toy boys to spend their money on...

Clicks on it probably brings in about 80% of ooples adwords income ;)

niggs98
14-05-2008, 07:20 PM
The best one i've seen is sugar mommies looking for toy boys to spend their money on...

Clicks on it probably brings in about 80% of ooples adwords income ;)

have heard a rumour that golden boy is having a bit of luck on that one as well :woot:

Col
14-05-2008, 09:50 PM
All I get is domain names and RC adverts. I feel left out...

peetbee
14-05-2008, 10:07 PM
:lol: I took the big one off the top (under the menu buttons) for a few days a while ago and I couldn't afford my site hosting - so until I've sorted specific RC advertisers then they have to stay or I close oOple, simple as that really.

Jimmy, have you thought about setting a 'support this site' style thing where you could get some donations. If everyone put a couple of quid in, that would help feed the meter wouldn't it?