PDA

View Full Version : V12 kits

ianhaye
19-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Does the vrxcec kit come with the alloy rear pod or plastic ? Cause it's 45 quid to upgrade but only 25 to buy ? Also does it come with dif ? I already got a dave but if u gotta buy them bits extra then prob be cheaper to upgrade mine a bit ? Cheers

jasond43
19-08-2012, 07:24 PM
none of the kits as yet come with diff and ally rear pod. If you have a dave then do this buy the carbon chassis upgrade kit £29.95 and then buy the ally pod £24.95 + £7.95 for the ride height ajusters. What i done was as i already had a dave then brought the carbon upgrade kit £44.95 as this comes with damper tube, plastic pod etc then i brought the ally pod after. The diff is £16.95 and a pound more for 48dp. I think that price of £45 was for the old alloy pod ill find out from chirs and get it put right cheers

SlowOne
19-08-2012, 08:54 PM
The latest alloy pod is indeed £24.95. It's the old one that was £45.

For the carbon kit + diff + alloy pod, its about £45 + £17 + £25 = £87 and for that you get all the bits you need including bearings, body posts, screw set, wheels and damper posts - almost a full kit. That's less than a new kit, alloy pod and diff which works out about £140.

It sounds expensive in the context of a low-cost kit, but if you consider that any other upgrade to a car in another electric class is going to be double that...