PDA

View Full Version : mmrx refunds

A.R.C Raceway
20-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Chris,
Is there going to be a refund of entry fees from mmrx or will they roll over?
Pre booking in i will tick pay on day, as i assume others will too until otherwise advised.

Cheers:)

Frecklychimp
22-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Pretty disappointed with this situation and how it has not been resolved or any statement issued from the championship organisers.

The meeting was null and void through incompetence of the meeting hosts and in no way cancelled through any fault of the drivers, the weather excuse doesn't hold as 2 rounds had been completed before there was any issue.

The seeding issues were brought up during booking in and before the meeting started, the timing issues were reported as the heats were running and from the start so it could have been dealt with early enough o save the meeting if it had not been ignored.

There have been no apologies to the racers that travelled to the venue to have their time wasted and the expense incurred... a fair few would have bought tyres especially for the meeting too!

I put a paypal claim in for the entry fees on principal, which has been ignored and escalated because it has been ignored... its not the £8 which is an issue, its the way this has not been dealt with and the attitude from hosts at the meeting.

All entry fees should be refunded or carried over to the next round if desired since none of us gained anything but wasted time, expense and muddy trucks and clothes from attending the meeting.

MMRX didn't deliver so why should they feel its acceptable to keep the entry fees?

If it is not sorted fairly then there will be a stand of protest at the next round until it is sorted.

It's a good championship and there are regular supporters but this has left a bitter taste,

Checa
22-08-2012, 04:57 PM
I have to agree

johnni boi
23-08-2012, 01:00 PM
All entry fees should be refunded or carried over to the next round if desired since none of us gained anything but wasted time, expense and muddy trucks and clothes from attending the meeting.

:thumbsup:

Checa
24-08-2012, 10:32 AM
:confused:

spyro
25-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Apologies for the delay in responding everybody, but I've been away
and myself and Paul wanted to have a proper chat so we could reach a
decision.

Any driver that payed by PayPal that feels they require a refund can
have one, or the entry fee can be carried over to the next round at
Holbeach.

I would ask that drivers use the feedback form on the website please,
(www.ukshortcourse.com/contact.html) to make your request rather than PM or
posting on here purely so I can keep track of the process.

Unfortunately we can only refund drivers that paid by PayPal as its up
to the host club to refund drivers who paid on the day.

We hope this is an acceptable resolution and look forward to see you
all again at the next round.

Cheers

Chris & Paul

A.R.C Raceway
25-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Awesome. Thanks for your help. Shame MMRX are not any where near as helpful.
See you at next round, Holbeach.:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Checa
28-08-2012, 04:33 PM
:thumbsup: