PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Club Track Layout

Maritime
21-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Dear all

As stated this thread is where we need to talk about the track and lay outs

To start with I would like to inform you that we are going to start ( and see if this works) by keeping the racing line of the track lay out for 12 weeks but change the obstacles or reserve the track every 6 week ( this means you will have in a years season 8 tracks )

Maritime Racing

Maritime
21-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi all*

Q & A for this thread

Q: I race at other clubs and we have a new track each week can Maritime do this.

A: Not at this time as Most Off Road Track are not permanent and get set up and put away weekly which makes it easy to change lay out. To change a off road track at Maritime is a 6 to 7 hour job.

Q: Because I am used to have different track each week can this way be better

A: YES with the same track staying down for 6 weeks you the driver will be able to try different setups to tune you can for the layout and see improvement Each week

Q: How will the championship work with the track*

A: A years racing at Maritime will include 4 seasonal championships*
Spring , Summer , Autumn and Winter
Each season will have one track layout*
With an obstacle or reversed half way in to the 12 weeks ( so the whole championship will have 8 layouts a year )

RCDomination.com
21-08-2012, 08:03 PM
One track layout will be fine. It's something most of us have never done so it will be interesting to see how it works!

I am very much looking forward to this new track opening up for more racing in the South East!!!:thumbsup:

racingben
21-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Time to come up with a 'racing driver training at brands hatch on a Tuesday so I can go toy car racing' voucher :-)

RCDomination.com
22-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Time to come up with a 'racing driver training at brands hatch on a Tuesday so I can go toy car racing' voucher :-)

That's a good idea! You would enjoy toy car racing, still all the excitement, nerves, competition, but at a fraction of the cost of full size racing:D