PDA

View Full Version : WORM Racing...Current race and track access calender...

blue_pinky
06-09-2012, 11:11 AM
...Can be found on our website!

*** CLICK HERE *** (http://www.worm-racing.co.uk/calender/) to see it :thumbsup:

Please note...it is each members responsibility to check the calender for access before arriving for open practice.

If there is an onroad race meeting running then the offroad track is closed.

This is both for frequency clashing (although 2.4Ghz would be fine), and for parking/pitting space. The onroad and offroad clubs share the same pitting and parking, and each club will be doing it's best not to restrict access for its racers at race events.

blue_pinky
02-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Summer 2013 dates now added to the website calender...so check the link above for full details.

But for your info, current list of dates below:

Sunday 7th April
Sunday 21st April
Sunday 5th May
Sunday 19th May - 2wd BRCA SW Regional
Sunday 2nd June
Saturday 15th June
Sunday 30th June - 4wd BRCA SW Regional
Sunday 7th July
Sunday 4th August
Sunday 18th August

Dates for September & October are looking tricky, with onroad and Tiverton using all the available Sundays. We will be adding in some Saturdays nearer the time to make sure we get some racing in at WORM during those months! :)

Danosborne6661
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Hey Andy, any chance of removing the dates like 'Tiverton' etc? Think the calendar would be best if it was more focused on our dates. Would it be ok if you also labeled the 'Club night' for our Tuesday meetings as Micro club night? Just so people know what else we do if they're interested in specifically micros :)

Makes more sense that way I think?

Dombrasky
02-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Hey Andy, any chance of removing the dates like 'Tiverton' etc? Think the calendar would be best if it was more focused on our dates. Would it be ok if you also labeled the 'Club night' for our Tuesday meetings as Micro club night? Just so people know what else we do if they're interested in specifically micros :)

Makes more sense that way I think?

Good point
I did that originally, in future if i post any, il make sure it says MICRO :thumbsup:
Edit: now changed

Danosborne6661
02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Nice one Rick

blue_pinky
19-03-2013, 04:45 PM
2nd post updated...with current race dates updated to show our regionals :)

N.Sarkozi
23-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Hello, I'm really interested in starting my racing hobby at your track, when would be the best day for me to come down to take a look at chat to people about beginning this amazing sport?