PDA

View Full Version : THT's first meeting at HLC 12/09/12

OldDog
10-09-2012, 05:49 PM
So who's comin then? feedback so far indicates a good turnout :woot:

Just 5 weeks after losing our race venue we're back up and running with our first race meet at our new venue this coming Wednesday 12th :D

The new hall is an interesting shape and the rostrum will be along the length of the track so even the old boys should be able to see their cars at the furthest point :p

We have the hall from 7:30pm - 10:00pm and aim to get the first heat away at 8:00 so if we all chip in and get the track down ASAP then there'll still be plenty of time for free practice ;)

So who's going to be the initial pace setter at the HLC Raceway?
As the Mac would say...... Game on......

gaffer
10-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Game on indeed,

Amazing work by the hot trax team to secure a new venue and be up and running in such a short time, well done guys.

I am definitely in this Wednesday and will be there ready to put the track up.

Lock & load.

Gaffer.

birch bros racing
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM
yep im there

BazzerH
12-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi all, going to be coming for my first meeting at THT tonight. Just bought a GT14B so hoping to race that. Totally box stock at moment but have got some rally block tyres being delivered today (hopefully!) so will bring what I have and see what's what when I'm there. See you all tonight, barry.

Dazzler
12-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Baz, unfortunately I won't be there tonight, but that doesn't really matter.

You've made a good choice with your car, there should be a couple more 14b's and quite a few micro's in general.

Rally blocks work well, so do kit tyres I'm told, so you should be good to go!

It is the first night in the venue, and so there may be a few hiccups to resolve, but it should be fine. Just try and get there a little early if you can and muck in to try and get things moving as early as possible. It makes the meeting more enjoyable and relaxed for everyone.

Enjoy your racing!

Please post back here to let us know how you got on.

gaffer
12-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Fantastic 1st night in the new venue, great facility, and free wifi - bonus.

Game on.

BazzerH
13-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Baz, unfortunately I won't be there tonight, but that doesn't really matter.

You've made a good choice with your car, there should be a couple more 14b's and quite a few micro's in general.

Rally blocks work well, so do kit tyres I'm told, so you should be good to go!

It is the first night in the venue, and so there may be a few hiccups to resolve, but it should be fine. Just try and get there a little early if you can and muck in to try and get things moving as early as possible. It makes the meeting more enjoyable and relaxed for everyone.

Enjoy your racing!

Please post back here to let us know how you got on.

First time out with the car and first time at THT at their great new venue and I was impressed with everything. Lovely venue (nice and warm!), good racing and some nice folk. Will certainly be racing there again and be trying to keep up with some of those fast lapping 1/16s!

birch bros racing
13-09-2012, 06:05 PM
wow wot a first nyt hot trax back with a bang flat out racing with a big hall and awesome venue loved every min of last nyt