PDA

View Full Version : Clay track

discothesnake
01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi, was just wondering if there was any plans to run the clay track again this year or was the dirty weekend the last?

Dave

James
01-10-2012, 06:27 PM
We're really ruled by the weather now, such a shame more didn't come to the Dirty Weekend, track was brilliant. If we get an unexpected spell of really good weAther then it might be a short notice possibility but currently no solid plans to run on the dirt again this year..

discothesnake
01-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks James. Was really keen to come to the dirty weekend but because there was so many from Scotland attending the F345's I couldn't get anyone to come down with me! In hindsight, I should've just went down on my own.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll let us know of any plans.

Dave

jaysllim
01-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Soz I didn't come up James,but then again I suppose u didn't have me moaning at you lol. But like I say I am sorry but dad was away and Chris was away with work nd I couldn't convince anyone from the racing community to be my babysitter and drive me up York lol but I do wanna come back as you have built one hell of a track up there for yourselfs lol I just want one down south now lol or even better in WALES lol