PDA

View Full Version : What personal transponder?

cunawarit
02-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Just to double check as I know virtually nothing about this stuff, but they are AMB, right? And there MRT ones are compatible too, correct?

I'm going to try to find a a second hand one if I can, I seem to be totally unable to remember putting the hand out one on :(

Chris56
02-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Just to double check as I know virtually nothing about this stuff, but they are AMB, right? And there MRT ones are compatible too, correct?

I'm going to try to find a a second hand one if I can, I seem to be totally unable to remember putting the hand out one on :(

People use both AMB and MRT at the club, and they work with our software

Dave Dodd
02-10-2012, 11:10 AM

yes they compatible, there are some on ebay or on here but most of the time they go nearly, what it would cost new.. (i think mrt are £55 new)

or changing it for the finals :lol::p

cunawarit
02-10-2012, 11:39 AM
or changing it for the finals :lol::p

I know Dave, what can I say? I never forget the number sticker... I'm basically like a 3 year old... Ooooooh STICKERS!!!!