PDA

View Full Version : Is this fair ???

nicVEGAchildJR
04-10-2012, 08:09 PM
At booking in I ask is there going to be a 4wd heat, they reply no so I booking in for 2wd informing them I will do 1 heat with my 4wd
During round 2 my PT misses a lap and if it was corrected I would of got TQ
They said because I did 4wd they will NOT be correcting my time

Personal I think it is a loads of flaming bullcrap but that's me

tcboy1983
04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
but it a 4wd mate its not like its a 2wd so y should it count, ur racing 2wd

nicVEGAchildJR
04-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I asked to race 4wd not 2wd

Getpip
04-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Get over it!

tcboy1983
04-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Yea but 4wd is dead so if there was only 2wd not clubs fault u choose 4wd
Not fair on 2wd is it to race 4wd with them

Dudders
04-10-2012, 09:25 PM
At booking in I ask is there going to be a 4wd heat, they reply no so I booking in for 2wd informing them I will do 1 heat with my 4wd
During round 2 my PT misses a lap and if it was corrected I would of got TQ
They said because I did 4wd they will NOT be correcting my time

Personal I think it is a loads of flaming bullcrap but that's me

Hi Nic,

As you know wasn't there tonight so can't tell what went on. Chris is learning the computer still and was also showing Richard how it all works. To be honest I am not sure if Chris knows how to add a lap on the software, which I guess is my problem for missing the meeting tonight. However all race directors need to be thrown in at the deep end and learn the ropes the hard way. They know I was around on mobile so could have told them on the blower.

When I upload the results I can and will amend this for you once I've spoken to Chris and got the whole story (always best to get both sides first!).

One thing to remember though it's not a regional or big meeting, it's just a club meeting. Ok, things go wrong sometimes and we'll always do our best to correct them.

Let me look into it tomorrow for you. Worst things happen though buddy.

Neil

Dudders
04-10-2012, 09:29 PM
but it a 4wd mate its not like its a 2wd so y should it count, ur racing 2wd

Irrelevant Richard, with respect. We do run mixed classes at times and if Nic ran a race with it, it's no problem (we'd normally flag the car up with a 4wd tag). If a lap is missed we'll add it in, hopefully it didn't affect the final grid positions.....

I repeat again, it's a club night ran by guys with 6 meetings between them, sometimes stuff happens, its how we deal with them that counts.

We can discuss it Sunday Morning :blush: