PDA

View Full Version : practices on wednesdays

Adam83lisa82
16-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi all.

when does the practices stop on a wednesday?

are they still running on the astro track?

cheers

brooksy
16-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I think they've finished on a Wednesday for this year. I'm sure James will be along sometime to confirm.:thumbsup:

Adam83lisa82
18-10-2012, 09:08 AM
I think they've finished on a Wednesday for this year. I'm sure James will be along sometime to confirm.:thumbsup:

where are people racing during the winter season

brooksy
18-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Most places have gone indoors now. Broxtowe run indoors on a Saturday night now and they also run the snowman series outdoors over the winter,check their web site for details.
On a Wednesday the nearest one I know is Mansfield. They race all throught the year indoors I think.
There's a club at don valley stadium on a Friday but its not the best club around.

Batley do a winter series which is supposed to be good,never been myself.

West Bridgford run on a Friday night indoors,and they're also doing a short winter series all day on certain Saturdays.

Have a look round on the club section here on o0ple:thumbsup:

john333
18-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Yes, we at Mansfield run all year round indoors on a Wednesday night, lots of buggies with a "full on" off road track, ie plenty of features. See our thread in the club section for more details.

James
18-10-2012, 03:03 PM
I went down to RHR last night but noone came so I think we've pretty much finished for the winter on a regular schedule now - HOWEVER if you want to contact me directly to arrange to come for some practice at the track during the day or other evening you are very welcome to do so..