PDA

View Full Version : Chadderton round 1 -great day

Jlc57
22-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Great first time at Chadderton and congratulations to all those who made it such a well organised day, my son had a great day

bigred5765
24-10-2012, 03:31 PM
would just like to echo whats been said above what a great meeting, track was great worked very well just the right amount of jumps bumps and turns well done to all involved,
on a side not i noticed a lot of lets say dodgy moves being made on people and take outs were rife, lets not let this spoil what is essentially the best indoor track in the northwest,

bigred5765
24-10-2012, 03:32 PM
ps any results yet ?

nobby
24-10-2012, 03:36 PM
on a side not i noticed a lot of lets say dodgy moves being made on people and take outs were rife, lets not let this spoil what is essentially the best indoor track in the northwest,

you should of watched the B final:cry:

That aside it was a very well run meeting as usual by Diane and the batley club.
See you all at round 2

tony12795
25-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah very we'll run and good track....

On a side note I was taken out every single heat in 4wd and my lap times were good enough for the A final. I made B 4 and must admit the B final was worst race all day for take outs disgusting if I am honest. 2wd was a little better only two runs were ruined by take outs. Why people don't let you past during qualifying is beyond me.

I have not booked in for 4wd at the next meeting as I don't see the point in racing with stupid drivers who don't have a clue how to drive (pointed at the people who ruined my 4wd day)

coleman758
25-10-2012, 02:26 PM
I must admit, My 4WD was very scrappy. The last heat near killed my car.
because of stupid ass people!

The heats are on time, Not position, If you don't let faster cars go your slowing both cars down.

Mike Parker
25-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Echo what has been said already, had a fantastic day, Dianne & all involved ran the meeting like clockwork :thumbsup:

Driving standards - Yep left a lot to be desired in some heats! I think it should be re-iterated that you qualify for a time, not for a position.

Finals - Always an interesting first corner on the first lap of any final! After watching the 4wd A final no-one touched wheels on the first lap let alone on the first corner whilst jockeying for position, just goes to show :)

MarkLeeds
25-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Echo what has been said already, had a fantastic day, Dianne & all involved ran the meeting like clockwork :thumbsup:

Driving standards - Yep left a lot to be desired in some heats! I think it should be re-iterated that you qualify for a time, not for a position.

Finals - Always an interesting first corner on the first lap of any final! After watching the 4wd A final no-one touched wheels on the first lap let alone on the first corner whilst jockeying for position, just goes to show :)

Would have to agree with the driving standards particularly when lapping as it wasn't good. Dianne did say she was going to try rearrange heats to overall standings which would help, the other thing may be to have one person as referee instead of marshalling in each heat as there were more than enough marshals to cover that particular track on Sunday , it seems to work well at some other meetings I have been to but just a suggestion.

Oscar
25-10-2012, 11:03 PM
ps any results yet ?
No! I'm on holiday :p
Will post when I get back ;)

bigred5765
25-10-2012, 11:13 PM
cheers jon enjoy your jollys mate