PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts please...

h0m3sy
26-10-2012, 07:49 AM
What do people think about another 1/10 Irish National Indoor Championship this year? We have 3 good venues at the Naul, Fivemiletown and Drop In. Last year was relatively successful. Although it wasn't without some issues, this was to be expected with it being the first year. I'm sure with a bit of goodwill on all sides, we could make it better this year. So what is the general feeling?

Legacy555
26-10-2012, 10:47 AM
I invented/organised the championship last year. I enjoyed it and got good feedback from it. Would be great if we could get more drivers to travel away from thier local clubs to participate in "away" events.

I'd love to see someone else take on organising it this year. I'd be more than happy to lend support if required.

kartstuffer
26-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I thought you had gone all nitro Dave. U coming back to us.
We are still doing a little tweaking at the new Naul venue and would welcome input from all.
In principal a good idea Dave, I will see what the interest is and get back to you.

Sv1keith
26-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Wish it would happen Dave hope it does I will make whatever trips necessary this time round couldn't do rd 2 do last I was away apart from that I would have been there .. Keep us posted

h0m3sy
26-10-2012, 12:55 PM
As Will has said it was his brainchild and it was pretty well received by all I think. I would be willing to lend you a hand this year Will if you were up for it???
You know me Ivan, I just enjoy racing regardless of class. Although saying that, 1/10 is my favourite of all that I've tried so far. I have gone all nitro this year but I wouldn't be long in getting a 1/10 for an event such as this as I did enjoy the craic last year. Plus it's bloody freezing outside at this time of year...:lol::lol: