PDA

View Full Version : Work party 7th June

martboy21
06-06-2008, 07:10 PM
hi all,just wanted to know who is going tommorow?

As im sure your all aware that the national is only few weeks away and there is still lots to do,we need MORE people!!

Also for all of you who attending the national you can as Steve Brooke mentions practice on the track after the work has been done!

See the usual in the morning (I might even make the cafe!?) for the "Eden Park Raceway National weekend preperation!

cheers all
:thumbsup:

Also are you attending tommorow mr church? Shall i bring your goodies?

MattADH
06-06-2008, 09:04 PM
I will be in the cafe around 9.30am and then over the road for 10am.

Mr Stafford said he may make an appearance but then again, it is his wedding anniversary so he may not be allowed out :p

Lots to do though as Martin says...

I think Alex, Steve, Christpher plus mates, Tom and a few others are expected.

David Church
07-06-2008, 05:25 AM
hi all,just wanted to know who is going tommorow?

As im sure your all aware that the national is only few weeks away and there is still lots to do,we need MORE people!!

Also for all of you who attending the national you can as Steve Brooke mentions practice on the track after the work has been done!

See the usual in the morning (I might even make the cafe!?) for the "Eden Park Raceway National weekend preperation!

cheers all
:thumbsup:

Also are you attending tommorow mr church? Shall i bring your goodies?

I will not be there today, but will be racing tomorrow, will you be there???

MattADH
07-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Neither was Martin :p

Thanks to all that turned up inc Trekker, Brookie and Little Brookie, Roger Roger, Trig and PLM.

Transmitter pound is 80% complete and more painting has been done.

Six hours were spent doing fence work, strimming, grass cutting and general tidying