PDA

View Full Version : Which batteries for TR04 Pro?

Funracer
08-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Does anybody know if regular angled "brick style" hardcase Lipos fit into the battery tray of the TR04 Pro? The manual shows only the "stick pack style" ones with rounded edges.

Cheers
Norbert

john333
08-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Don't know for certain as I've not seen one myself, but looking at the photo on the team c website the battery tray does look rounded off. Looking at the spec I would go for the T4 v2 instead :)

Funracer
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Since Santa brought me a TR04 Pro here is the answer to the problem:

I have an old Corally 4200 with a quite low rectangular case, it fits. Unfortunately my 5600 LRP's don't because of the "Sub C bulges".
A new Gens Ace 5000 pack would probably fit but mine has become a bit bulgy and therefore would get in contact with the main drive shaft.
So eventually I found a good use for my Carson round case packs which I originally bought for Tamiya Euro Cup races :D

metalmickey0
05-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Does anybody know if regular angled "brick style" hardcase Lipos fit into the battery tray of the TR04 Pro? The manual shows only the "stick pack style" ones with rounded edges.

Cheers
Norbert
The regular brick packs i got fit perfect with about 5mm clearance for the driveshaft. I got a gold brick pack that is too big but sure it`ll go in something else.

Cameo
06-01-2013, 05:39 AM

Cheers
Norbert

The height of the Lipo needs to be 25mm or less to clear the centre driveshaft. Just measure the height of your lipo!