PDA

View Full Version : Christmas at Mansfield

Muzzie
15-11-2012, 09:43 PM
All

After having a chat with some of the lads, we were thinking of doing things a little bit different for Christmas. On the 19th of December, if Gaz is ok with it, I was thinking we could open up early about 1 ish, hopefully most people would have broken up from work, setting up the track then go for a couple of cheeky beers round the corner. Let me know if you’re up for it.

Also as its Christmas, I thought we would make the track a bit more extreme and unusual. Some may say,” how can the Mansfield track can get any more extreme” with its concrete post and jumble sale obstacles. I’ve got a few ideas which include a wall ride of doom and a new type of surfaces. Enough said at the moment…:p

In addition to this, I was thinking we could run a relay race – ‘The Mince pie mash up’. The idea goes like this; teams of 3 drivers with a driver in from each group, heat A, B and C (to make it fair). Each driver complete 15 laps while the other two drivers marshal their team’s cars. When the driver finishes their turn, they have to run to the pit area and scoff two mince pies before the other driver can start. First team to finish wins.:woot:

Anyway, I’m sure we can come up with a few more crazy ideas for a bit of a laugh….

Let me know what you think as it will only be a laugh if you’re all on board.

john333
15-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm up for that but can I have apple pies instead of mince pies 'cause I bloody hate them lol

dicky14
15-11-2012, 10:38 PM
:lol:LOL loving the ideas, problem being we dont break up until the friday so may be late gettin there:mad: but who cares, its all fun

john333
15-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Just to clarify, all racing activities would be done at normal racing time, the early start would be for the lucky ones who have finished work, to set up, have a bit of practice and a drink in the pub next door :lol:

Muzzie
16-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Just to clarify, all racing activities would be done at normal racing time, the early start would be for the lucky ones who have finished work, to set up, have a bit of practice and a drink in the pub next door :lol:

We've got to slow John and Gaz down some how, couple of beers might do it :p.

All the fun and game at the normal time.

Muzzie
20-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Everyone's a bit quiet on here these day's:yawn:, so no one fancies a beer on the 19th :o....

Anyone got any more ideas what to do for xmas or shall we just leave as is?

Even Jason not posted, WTF ..... I would have expected a bit of banter LOL

Jason A
21-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I have asked for the day off work so hopefully that will get authorised :-)

The drift boys will be having a drift contest to become " the drift king " 2012
Also they will be having there own concourse competion for the best looking shells and flashing light.

The off road boys are a bit slow off the mark with there Christmas ideas so we need to get into gear....??

La53red
22-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Caravan Racing,

Jason A
22-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Caravan Racing,

Classic

Mansfieldrcsecretary
29-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Beers sounds good. Mini championship with bump up finals maybe???