PDA

View Full Version : reserves now in - may be a couple of places left

DianneH
17-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I have had a few cancellations yesterday and today so have managed to fit in the reserves for this meeting - still have a list for round 3 so need to make sure you enter for round 3 at the meeting tomorrow so that I know where I am with numbers.

I will update the confirmed list later today - going to the track to get set up now.

There may be a couple of 2wd places still available but I need to check the full listing first.

John Skidmore (Chalkie) has not responded re the 2 places for Jonathan and William so if anyone is in touch with him could they give him a reminder please or I will have to remove them from the list.

Paul Crompton - entered in 2wd but can now have a place in the U13 as one driver cannot come tomorrow and Paul was first on the lreserve list for U13. This will leave his place available in the 2wd.

James Pritchard - may be that 4wd place for you - will confirm later after I have had confirmation.

thebuttyman
17-11-2012, 03:41 PM
is there still approx 150 racers for tomorrow + any spectators dianne ?

thanks

Jlc57
17-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Diane,

Paul Crompton will do U13 instead of 2wd

Thanks

chalky
17-11-2012, 08:04 PM
diane the skidmores will be there ,havent had any pms or emails to reply to just took it as we were in

DianneH
17-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Thanks - did send a pm to you last week so not sure why you did not get it. Booked in.