PDA

View Full Version : Xmas club night 19-12-12

john333
10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Come and join us for our Christmas racing / party night, doors will be open from around 1pm (to be confirmed) for track building, practice and probably a quick visit to the pub next door.

Racing starting at normal time but with extras including prizes, mince pies and trophies! Teams of 3 picked out of a hat before racing starts and points given for finishing positions, winning team gets trophy and prize :thumbsup:

Due to non existent on road entries recently this meeting is looking like being buggy only, but we do now have a drift section which is going well.

nites
10-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi Jon
just wanted to ask, is the xmas club night.on the 18th (tuesday) or is it on the 19th which is the wednesday?
Tony

john333
10-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Bugger did I put the wrong date? It's the Wednesday! :thumbsup:

Think there will also be a raffle on the night with a few buggy related prizes

**have edited the original title to put the right date in**

Chrisfoster1971
11-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Are shortcourse still represented? Fancy a change in scenery

john333
11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Not been a short course there since your mate raced weeks ago, but yes you would be fine to race either in with the buggies or if there's 3 or more of you in your own heat.

Chrisfoster1971
12-12-2012, 06:54 AM
I might break out the boys B4 in that case, cheers

Jason A
16-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Only a few days left till the santa special at mansfield.

:thumbsup:

Hope to see everyone there.

gaz1318
17-12-2012, 08:36 PM
we also welcome on on road cars as well come on have ago

john333
17-12-2012, 09:21 PM
we also welcome on on road cars as well come on have ago

That's changed then, if you have an on road car please get in touch with us on here ASAP as we would need a heat full of cars to make it worth while changing the extra special buggy track we have planned.

Muzzie
17-12-2012, 10:35 PM
That's changed then, if you have an on road car please get in touch with us on here ASAP as we would need a heat full of cars to make it worth while changing the extra special buggy track we have planned.

It will be like the Duke of Hazzard Yeee Haaaa

gaz1318
17-12-2012, 11:24 PM
know nothing has changed we have said it will be run has a normal club meeting this includes everyone

Jason A
18-12-2012, 07:22 PM
The big Santa special is tomorrow and remember everyone is welcome to come race and have fun....:-)

The top secret track building team have designed a special one of track for this event.

We have tropies for the team race events.

We have PBM gift vouchers again for team race events.

There's even a uk drift competion and concourse class happening on the night.

There will also be a raffle for some Rc related prizes.

and top it all off there will also be mince pies, apple pies and fresh juices to keep you all going through the night.

We have been racing serious all year so come on down and have a bit of a laugh :-)

See everyone tomorrow

Cheers

sime46
18-12-2012, 10:14 PM
know nothing has changed we have said it will be run has a normal club meeting this includes everyone

How is the new Tourer Gareth? Built and ready to rumble I'll bet. Lol:p

nites
20-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Just want to say what a great night it was at mansfield and the track was the best i've seen yet........must of been good as i managed not to break my car lol
Big thanks to all who organized it all and thanks to the comittee for running things all year long.
Bring on more next year. :thumbsup:

Tony

john333
20-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah the track was great last night, definitely the best there has been so far. Good to see so many drivers turn up and the team idea seemed to work well.

Having good numbers of drivers each week gives us the opportunity to do stuff like the free mince pies and drinks, so thanks to all for making the effort to race in our sometimes very cold venue!

Just a reminder, we aren't racing next Wednesday as its Boxing Day, but we are open as usual on Wednesday 2nd jan.