PDA

View Full Version : WRCA Winter Indoor Series Rnd 4???

b4rac3r
20-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Is Worm hosting the next round in January???

Have talks gone ahead??

Is anything finalised?

hit5005
20-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Is Worm hosting the next round in January???

Have talks gone ahead??

Is anything finalised?
Don't think worms going to do a round but if enough interested I think si would run a meating

b4rac3r
20-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Me and you host Round 4 in Newport or Cwmbran then Huw .... hire a hall .... borrow some track stuff..... job done ;)

DCM
20-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Me and you host Round 4 in Newport or Cwmbran then Huw .... hire a hall .... borrow some track stuff..... job done ;)

you forgot, timing equipment, people and most importantly, your own money to cover the loss!!

Belsten
20-12-2012, 10:03 PM
you forgot, timing equipment, people and most importantly, your own money to cover the loss!!

brillant :woot:

GRIFF55
21-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Real encouraging to people with ideas, fair doos

b4rac3r
29-12-2012, 05:25 PM
See this is what happens when you try and carry the flag to keep you local shit going….. you get whitless dickheads trying to put you down…

@Steve…. timing equipment would surely come under borrowing track stuff and once a course is sorted people will come so thats them sorted and the money can be pooled in from other people who wish to help

@Belsten…. you offering to help kid???……....nah didnt think so…….you just sit back and laugh like a monkey

DCM
30-12-2012, 11:29 AM
See this is what happens when you try and carry the flag to keep you local shit going….. you get whitless dickheads trying to put you down…

You are more than welcome to come support COBRA on their club days, you were missed at our two WRCA events too you know.

b4rac3r
30-12-2012, 01:12 PM
I was there for the first one

Couldn't make the second one coz I had a wedding the day before

Belsten
30-12-2012, 01:45 PM

@Steve…. timing equipment would surely come under borrowing track stuff and once a course is sorted people will come so thats them sorted and the money can be pooled in from other people who wish to help

@Belsten…. you offering to help kid???……....nah didnt think so…….you just sit back and laugh like a monkey

You know that kind of sweet talking turns me on snake

peetbee
07-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Sadly, round 4 is not going ahead.
The chaps from WORM will be supporting the Yatton Club who are running their event on the 20th - The West Country Resorts Winter Open (more details in their section if you want to race too!)
The final round will still be at Caldicot next month, look forward to seeing you there.

Belsten
07-01-2013, 03:13 PM
that is a shame

mrspeedy
07-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Just to put the record straight, we did actually enquire about running a round of the WRCA but nothing came of it, I'm not sure why, nothing to do with our end ....

peetbee
07-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Apologies Si, I certainly didn't mean it to read that way, we do appreciate the support you've given the WRCA.