PDA

View Full Version : Are you blocked from oOple?

jimmy
22-06-2008, 09:13 PM
...well I guess you won't be reading this then. :lol: I'm about to ban a hundred or so ip addresses of BAD BASTARDS, that have been used to hack this website over the last month or so and caused me several evenings of 'fun' fixing the problems until 2am or so - and also stopped me doing reviews etc. So if anyone suddenly can't get on please email me jimmy at this domain (oople.com) and I'll look into it! :)

Lee
22-06-2008, 09:54 PM
I know rcbob was struggling:)

ben
22-06-2008, 09:56 PM
please dont ban me :cry: :lol:

ben
22-06-2008, 09:58 PM
But ban BMag!!!

please!!!!!!

jimmy
22-06-2008, 10:06 PM
BMag is ACE :thumbsup:

Fiddybux
22-06-2008, 10:20 PM
BMag is ace...but I sometimes get white-outs and 404s. These have become more frequent of late I am sad to say.

I put it down to too much traffic on your site...but if you (Jimmy) say that you are IP filtering or something to "keep the weeds out" then put me on your good-boy list! :)

Cheers,

Russ (the one who asked about your Smart car today at SRCC).

A.J. Gee
22-06-2008, 11:39 PM
I myself have been unable to connect to the site a few times. It actually happened yesterday come to think about it. One thing i absolutely hate are hackers. They are useless pieces of shi* that deserve a nice ass whoopin.

Mrs oOple
22-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Please can I have your smart car? It is right proper ace and saves on land fill :wub

jimmy
22-06-2008, 11:52 PM
never was a truer word said! :lol: it's one thing 'maybe' to taget some bit corporate website to deliver a worthwhile and intelligent message on the perils of third world debt and consumerism.... but coming running some crap script to deface my many hours of hard work for which I get nothing at all is pure wankerism.:thumbdown:

Darren Boyle
22-06-2008, 11:56 PM
One thing i absolutely hate are hackers. They are useless pieces of shi* that deserve a nice ass whoopin

I could not agree more, we had a spate of hacking just over a month ago on our shop site, it got traced back to China of all places, just hope the scum that were responsible ended up amongst the thousands under the rubble from their earthquake they had, that might stop their PC antics...

I can fully understand what you are going through Jimmy, the hours we spent locking things down and bolstering security on our site after the hacks was mind blowing (not to mention costly)