PDA

View Full Version : LRP S10 Twister 2wd Buggy kit.

single cab
02-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi at all . Today was coming my pack than i'm ordered . And what comes out ; a LRP Twister Buggy kit. and a Speed Passion Reventon Pro ESC and comp. V3.0 7.5t motor combo .

Now i'm happy and i have assembled it... there wasn't electronics installed now but tomorrow i do it .

I can say the kit were very well . There are a few things but not as bad . The plastic shocks are not tight but it's good . It needs alu. hexes... (The plastic hexes are not good)
The chassis were good and it has a update on the batterie holder . The plastic quality were good . Looking what happens it on on/off-road run...

Cheers ;)

single cab
03-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Here some pics.

single cab
08-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Now , all electronics were in his places but it's snowing out since two days... the chassis is too new to go run out :bored:

kjrell
08-01-2013, 11:51 AM
A friend got one, and it's a pretty robust car!

Just take your time to adjust carefully the slipper clutch, idler gear and main shaft gear are made of quite soft plastic, he already stripped them 2 times!

single cab
08-01-2013, 12:20 PM
A friend got one, and it's a pretty robust car!

Just take your time to adjust carefully the slipper clutch, idler gear and main shaft gear are made of quite soft plastic, he already stripped them 2 times!

I will ordered a few hop ups parts for it . Alu. suspension arm holder front & rear , CVDs , adjustable turnbuckles and the adjustable alu. shocks and alu. hexes... then it is a good buggy for run overall.

Cremegg
08-01-2013, 04:40 PM
hi

im looking to hop mine up too

where did you get all the spares from

cheers

single cab
08-01-2013, 06:14 PM
hi

im looking to hop mine up too

where did you get all the spares from

cheers

I have ordered from Cyprus . I do not know where you live but ordered better in your area...

Cheers ;)

single cab
21-01-2013, 07:20 AM
I have drive my buggy at sunday and the chassis is absolut good . My esc motor combo is absolutly amaizing . With the 7.5t motor ...it's flying an make wheelies... But the tarmac would be not goot . Now i have some tests schaer of them 3 loops... Bad thing :(

Cremegg
27-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Heres mine all hopped up :)

single cab
28-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Thank's Cremegg . That's a nice LRP Twister Buggy ;)

How are they LRP alu. shocks...??? I will it too... In a few days i orderet al the hopup parts from LRP .

What for rims are they...???

Cremegg
28-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Hi

Thanks for that.

They seem fine and have a lot of play in them, don't know about the oil though?

The rims are ansmann mad rat wheels. Fit perfectly too :)

You can get proline dish wheels to for the b4.1 (front and read) they for good too

single cab
28-01-2013, 07:49 PM
The stock shocks have 40w oil , maybe it has the same too...

The problem is the Twister needs in the rear +5mm ofset wheels . When all wheels the same than is the rear wheels looks narrow and thats not good :( I'm looking for such wheels.

Cremegg
28-01-2013, 09:08 PM
as i said, go for the ansmann mad rat wheels or the proline ones, they are a good fit cause i have them

single cab
28-12-2013, 09:20 PM
So , i was awhile offline . What happened...? I had bought a secound Twister Buggy , alu. hexes and CVD's...

I can say for the price where the Twister Buggy a good deal but they has some bad weaknesses... It needs alu arm holders than the plastik ones depends off.! The plastik shocks are not the best , so needs the alu one.
I gears are molten with 7.5t and MT rims.! Whit the standard buggy rims gives there no problems . The plastic CVD's have buckled...

If you pay for some hop-up parts than would be it a good buggy ;)

Dandare
28-12-2013, 09:59 PM
It's the same old problem with these cheaper kits, by the time you've paid to upgrade to the point where it's any good you could have bought a quality kit in the first place...

single cab
30-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes your'e right thats the right way but i have to would see what it cans too in theyr price . And yes it's shit to the pro kit's...

...among us i have pay for the kit 42€ each and you can't find it in this price if i'm not mistaken :confused:

I can't run with my old Vintage Dyna Blaster and Top-FORCE EVO.! :D