PDA

View Full Version : Club night 23-01-13

john333
21-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Although its chuffin freezing Mansfield will be open as usual this week!

Doors open around 5.

Please just check on here before travelling if the weather ends up getting any worse, but the forecast is for no more snow to fall.

deano43
22-01-2013, 12:08 AM
good thats me there then and cannot wait tm2 round 2 now its been built properly cheers john

Muzzie
22-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm not there this week as I'm away on a course with work. Any help with track setup would be a help. Let me know how it goes Ian

john333
22-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Jamie says if he so much as touches a track marker he's going to repossess the car lol

No pressure Ian :lol::lol:

Muzzie
22-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Jamie says if he so much as touches a track marker he's going to repossess the car lol

No pressure Ian :lol::lol:

Yep no pressure, if John build it you will be fine. Mine just amazing I did really well on sat, it was the car not me... Gutted im not going to be there

deano43
23-01-2013, 04:47 PM
If I nacker it up this week I deserve to get it repo,d and I will let u know muzie and I've got a new tranny it's called Jason sorry I mean a sanwa gemini x only kidding jay so lets hope I go ok

Smartalec
23-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Hoping to get up to one of your club nights soon, won't be tonight as it's been manic but looking forward to coming up within the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

john333
23-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Hoping to get up to one of your club nights soon, won't be tonight as it's been manic but looking forward to coming up within the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

That's good news Alec, we've got a thriving off road club up here. If its cold bring plenty of warm clothing though!

Smartalec
24-01-2013, 10:11 AM
That's good news Alec, we've got a thriving off road club up here. If its cold bring plenty of warm clothing though!

Lol ok i will ;0)

Muzzie
24-01-2013, 07:26 PM
If I nacker it up this week I deserve to get it repo,d and I will let u know muzie and I've got a new tranny it's called Jason sorry I mean a sanwa gemini x only kidding jay so lets hope I go ok

So how did it go?

majorholdups
26-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Muzzie, the evening went well! Even though it was colder than a Robins big toe!!
We even managed to put out a good track (despite you not been there) ,,,,
A little bird has told me that Curtis has got a team drive????
If thats the case then 'CONGRATULATIONS!!!'
A worthy young-un to have on the team.
I even managed a full evenings racing without breaking anything!! (although I should of glued my tyres on!!!)
Cheers for now,,, Mat

dicky14
27-01-2013, 09:27 PM
:pits not a rumour about Curtis, he had an e-mail thursday morning to confirm he has a drive for this year, also meeting was good, good track, and johns tm2 was quick.