PDA

View Full Version : Entry form goes live this Sunday for the oOple Off-Road Open Series

jimmy
06-02-2013, 06:15 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/oople-beready.png

Entries open this coming Sunday 8PM for the inaugural oOple Off-Road Open Series. We'll take entries for a few days before we start to request payment and confirm entries. We are working on first-come, first-served basis - but in the event of an over-subscribed event we'll give preference to someone committed to all three rounds of the series. Entries aren't refundable - please only enter events you want to and will be able to attend.

More information on Sunday about the venues for those not familiar along with a schedule and plenty more information.

This is no replacement for the EPIC oOple Invernational on August 9-10-11 - This is yet to be confirmed between the team but those doing all rounds of the series could be offered invites to the Invernational, depending on demand it could be a limited number, but we'll try to give favour to those committed to our events.

coleman758
06-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Reminder set :D

john333
06-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Ouch, I can't do two of the series due to clashes but as the last 2 years I will be entering the invernational. Only my 2 pence worth but I'd rather see the 2 events not linked like that.

Having said that I can see where you're coming from by suggesting it

john333
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
In fact I can't do any of them because they ALL fall on my 3 kids birthdays!!

How unlucky is that? Lol

dhann42
06-02-2013, 10:00 PM
I can't make the EPIC oOple Invernational this year but hope to get into the 3 races even though I have a 16 hr drive for first one canny wait :thumbsup: