PDA

View Full Version : sunday 13th july

Jez
09-07-2008, 10:59 PM
anyone know if still racing sunday?or is it track prep only?personally think would be a good turn out seeing as regional week after.weather permitting of course.would be nice to see a good turn out for once.thanks jez.

dave p hall
10-07-2008, 10:17 AM
fancy coming to race myself:thumbsup:looking at forcast:confused:don't fancy a hour's drive just for track prep though:(from what i saw of track last time,it just need's a good grass cut in untouched area's:confused:and some sort of tempoary fencing banging around:confused:would york club lend their orange stuff:confused:just a thought:p

Oscar
10-07-2008, 11:13 AM
As far as i know, the plan is to race as usual.
Track prep will be before racing, so the more people to help, the earlier we race:)
In fairness, I think mowing and strimming is about all that needs doing, so hopefully it won't take long.

Medders
10-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Cool, I hope to be there, weather permitting :bored:

Adam Skelding
11-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Weather looks pretty good according to Metcheck.

Good enough to bring the D2 along me thinks.

:thumbsup:

dave p hall
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Weather looks pretty good according to Metcheck.

Good enough to bring the D2 along me thinks.

:thumbsup:

bbc/weather say's mainly light shower's:(oh well,see what it say's tomorow,can i have a go with your new toy:p:p:p:p

Jez
12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
dave,the only time you"ll get near adams d2 is in his jetwash down main straight when he laps you for the 4th time.dont worry about me,he would have past me 5 times by then!!!!:thumbsup:

dave p hall
12-07-2008, 08:49 AM
dave,the only time you"ll get near adams d2 is in his jetwash down main straight when he laps you for the 4th time.dont worry about me,he would have past me 5 times by then!!!!:thumbsup:

lol:lol:i have a new diff:woot:special time's ahead:drool:ps don't forget me bearing's:p

dave p hall
12-07-2008, 09:03 AM
As far as i know, the plan is to race as usual.
Track prep will be before racing, so the more people to help, the earlier we race:)
In fairness, I think mowing and strimming is about all that needs doing, so hopefully it won't take long.

oscar,can you deffo confirm the plan is to race as usual:confused:weather is looking good:thumbsup:i don't mind ariving early to help out with track tidy:)

mr emily
12-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Is there going to be racing at batley tomorrow? Is it a 10am start?

I need to see if this X6 goes.

rc nut
13-07-2008, 07:05 PM
what 12volt power supply is everyone useing these days is it a car battery or a caravan battery .................................

dave p hall
14-07-2008, 12:05 PM
what 12volt power supply is everyone useing these days is it a car battery or a caravan battery .................................

hi,if you can get a leisure battery,lot's more capacity.mine for example is 110amp hour:thumbsup:

dave p hall
14-07-2008, 12:09 PM
good meet yesterday:thumbsup:despite getting vibration white finger,using the strimmer:lol:track looking nice and tidy now:)for regional:)