View Full Version : PT Upgrades

24-02-2013, 10:44 PM
After being approached by several members/regulars with regards to PT upgrades, the club has decided to get an official number of people looking to upgrade from their current PT (Old AMB, MRT or even a 'Harry' with a dodgy cable etc) to one of the 'Harry' PT's that will function on our current RC3 decoder, and also work perfectly well on the RC4 decoder should we upgrade at some point in the future.

This PT upgrade will also mean people should have no PT issues should they travel to other clubs around the region & country.

Trade in price is 38 (plus your old PT)

The club needs 10 or more to get this price, and you won't be without a PT as per the below statement from BBK.

The club sends payment, we send transponders and the club collect the trade in transponders and send them to us within 14 days of receiving the new transponders.

So if you're interested in this, reply to this thread with your name and number of PT's you wish to trade in and hopefully by the end of the week we'll be in a position to send off for some new PT's! :thumbsup:


Darren Arundell - 1x PT
Nick Wilson - 1x PT
Matt James - 1x PT
Matt Fletcher - 1x PT
Michael Wright - 2x PT
Jay Swaffield - 1x PT

7 In Total (minimum of 10 needed for above price)

25-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Darren Arundell 1xpt
Nic Wilson 1xpt

25-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Jay Swaffield 1xpt

02-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Few more people confirmed interest at tonights meeting so updated the list. :)

02-03-2013, 04:05 PM
can you remove mine? Im getting mine from other club. sorry to mess you about.

micky blue83
05-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi Liam

Michael Wright x2:yawn:

05-03-2013, 11:37 AM
List updated, looking for 3 more PT's to make our 10! :)

05-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Sorry, but can you put me back on the list again?


05-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Sorry, but can you put me back on the list again?


Are you sure??? :p:thumbsup:

05-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Aboustely. lol

26-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Bump...only 3 more needed

27-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Mark Fowler x2
Tommy G x1
Matt Petch x1

We should have enough to go ahead, just need to confirm...:thumbsup:

27-05-2013, 02:12 PM
any movement on this ?

14-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Whatever happened to this deal? Shall i go buy my own ?

14-08-2013, 07:35 PM
I think this has died a death, probably best just to sort your own out. I would also add that the club has no plans to upgrade our timing gear at the moment so you will be fine racing with us for the foreseeable future.