PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Schumacher SV2 Wheels & Tyres Sale Off

DragonRider
25-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi and thanks for looking

Due to quitting racing I have some Wheel & Tyre Combos for sale.

Schumacher Mini Spike 2 Yellow fitted with Mr O Inserts & fitted to Schumacher Med Flex RevLite Wheels (Pin Fitment). Brand New Glued But Never Used £9.00 posted.

Schumacher Mini Spike 2 Yellow fitted with Mr O Inserts & fitted to Schumacher Med Flex RevLite Wheels (Pin Fitment). Used for 1 meeting at Area 51 so as you can see still plenty of life left in them. I have 2 sets of these so £7 posted each.

Ballistic Buggy Mini Spike White fitted with Mr O Inserts and fitted to Schumacher Med Flex RevLite Wheels (Pin Fitment). Used for 3 heats at TORCH so maximum 15mins running. Still almost like new with very little wear. I have 2 sets of these. £8 posted each

Ballistic Buggy Mini Spike Green fitted with Mr O Inserts and fitted to Schumacher RevLite Wheels (Pin Fitment). Used for 2 heats at TORCH so maximum 10 mins running in the damp morning. Very Little wear and still loads of life left in them. £8 posted

Schumacher Low Profile Cut Staggers Yellow fitted to Schumacher Narrow Wheels (Not Glued & Bearing Fitment) used for 1 TORCH Club morning and Area 51 so very little wear and plenty of life left. I have 2 sets so £6 posted each

Schumacher 2WD Mini Spike Fronts Yellow fitted with Mr O Inserts and fitted to shcumacher 2WD Front Wheels (Bearing fittment). Used for 2 heats at TORCH so very little wear. £8 posted

Schumacher 2WD Front Wheels (New Never Used) 3 Sets £4 posted each or £10 for all 3.

Thanks for looking and please pm me if your interested in more than one set as a price can be agreed on multiple purchases.

Cheers

Mark