PDA

View Full Version : Team C 85 tooth spur now available from RW Racing.

DrPaul
02-03-2013, 12:36 PM
After lengthy testing the spur gears are now available.

I have been working closely with Neil at RW Racing the number one supplier of spur and pinion gears to the RC industry to get a direct replacement for the Team-C kit spur gear.

Made from very hard-wearing Acetol, the 85 tooth spur gear is a direct replacement for the Team C kit spur but without the slots and does not need any centre bearing or any other modification, its runs true and quite.

There will also be a version available for use with the Durango slipper pads if required but without having to have any machining to the slipper plates.

Priced at £6.95 plus postage you can contact neil directly at neil@rwracing.co.uk

For all those people who PM'd me you have a message on the way, thanks for the help and support.

Happy racing

welshmerlin
02-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Great news. Email sent. Thank you

DrPaul
03-03-2013, 01:07 PM
For those who didnt see the previous post with pictures and PM'd me for pictures here you go.
Pictures show the new RW 85T Team C spur now available at RW Racing.

Skye
03-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Email sent to Neil already. Not had a reply yet but would be good to get this sometime this week in time for me to start the build as soon as SMD have more stock arrive. :D

Skye
04-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Am I right to assume that the Durango style spur gear wont need any shimming like the cars running the Team Durango spur gear does? :eh?:

IntegraMark
04-03-2013, 01:07 AM
i also sent an email and got no response yet.

DrPaul
04-03-2013, 09:43 AM
For those who have emailed Neil at RW Racing its been the weekend here in the UK and RW are in the office Monday to Friday. As I only put the information up on the post over the weekend please have a little patience. As soon as they are back in the office they will respond to all enquires. :)

DrPaul
04-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Skye, you are correct, the spur is the same thickness as the kit replacement but it fits Durango pads.

Skye
04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Skye, you are correct, the spur is the same thickness as the kit replacement but it fits Durango pads.

Perfect, thank you. Spur gear now ordered, Phat Bodies shell at the painters, now all I need is the car! :woot:

welshmerlin
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Excellent service from RW Racing - spur arrived Tuesday morning! Spur fitted perfectly in slipper assembly. Ran it Tuesday night at Silverstone with no problems at all. Thank you.

DrPaul
06-03-2013, 07:48 PM
:thumbsup:

DerbyDan
08-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Excellent service from RW Racing - spur arrived Tuesday morning! Spur fitted perfectly in slipper assembly. Ran it Tuesday night at Silverstone with no problems at all. Thank you.

Next-day service here too - thank you Neil @ RW racing

- Dan

JezT
08-03-2013, 04:47 PM
And here - Thanks Neil.:thumbsup: