PDA

View Full Version : Great meeting today

spindles69
03-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Big hand clap to the boys and girls at HNMC today.Great meeting.
Good to be back racing after a longgggg winter.
Shame about the smoke signals at the end of the straight,blame the mechanic (me) for not slotting the new pin which came out and pierced the lipo.Never moved so fast,did the steps in two strides.Sorry to anybody that got trampled.
Thanks to the young lad that got the shell off for me :).
Well done to Lee Hedges for beating the sc national champion Danny(come up with all the excuses why i didn't win)Conway in the a final:p.

GrahamH7060
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I'll second that Mick , excellent meeting , first time I've been to Herts racing and everyone was very helpful, fabulous track and really well organised !

And thanks again Mick for the help with the 210 , you've restored my faith in it :)

spindles69
03-03-2013, 08:09 PM
I'll second that Mick , excellent meeting , first time I've been to Herts racing and everyone was very helpful, fabulous track and really well organised !

And thanks again Mick for the help with the 210 , you've restored my faith in it :)

No probs Graham glad to help mate.
You need a dex 408 now to complete the line up :) lol.

No. 46
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Same from me. Been well impressed both times i have been down. With worth the trip.

I dont suppose anyone videoed ant of the days racing

Cheers

George

spindles69
05-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Same from me. Been well impressed both times i have been down. With worth the trip.

I dont suppose anyone videoed ant of the days racing

Cheers

George

George, trouble was, no one had a camera with a frame rate quick enough to capture your car:).
I'm going to have to take my 10.5 out and try my 8.5 just to keep up:lol:.

Mick.

jackson.55
05-03-2013, 05:01 PM
George, trouble was, no one had a camera with a frame rate quick enough to capture your car:).
I'm going to have to take my 10.5 out and try my 8.5 just to keep up:lol:.

Mick.

I done a few laps on 4wd

Take a look at this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/svaSXCl9Z6Y

Thanks for all ya comments . It make it more worth while.

Hope 2 c you all again .

HNMC