PDA

View Full Version : Sunday meeting

DianneH
06-03-2013, 04:54 PM
I have had an email from the sports centre to say that we will still have to pay the rent as we need to give 6 weeks notice to cancel a meeting.

Quite a few drivers have said they will not be attending but the hall will be available as no-one else will be allowed to use it because we have to pay for it so if enough are interested in setting up, ensuring everything is put away etc then a meeting could be on.

Usual ones who deal with keys and container ie Steve Lawson, John Price, James McFadyean, Colin Gill, Jordan Atha will not be there so someone else would need to take charge of it all.

Need to bear in mind that it would be a smaller meeting so everyone attending would need to contribute.

Danny Harrison
06-03-2013, 05:11 PM
I have had an email from the sports centre to say that we will still have to pay the rent as we need to give 6 weeks notice to cancel a meeting.

Quite a few drivers have said they will not be attending but the hall will be available as no-one else will be allowed to use it because we have to pay for it so if enough are interested in setting up, ensuring everything is put away etc then a meeting could be on.

Usual ones who deal with keys and container ie Steve Lawson, John Price, James McFadyean, Colin Gill, Jordan Atha will not be there so someone else would need to take charge of it all.

Need to bear in mind that it would be a smaller meeting so everyone attending would need to contribute.

Ah that's a shame Dianne, I'd come along but I like my testicles too much....

Hope you don't end up too much out of pocket. A raffle for the last indoor meet of the winter might raise a bit of extra for you and would be great fun :thumbsup: