PDA

View Full Version : Holbeach details

colin76
28-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Hi all, just a quick note, we have around 68 drivers booked in for a total of 5 classes, quite a respectable number I think.

The track will be open from around 7am when Tony arrives, practice will be run as per instructions from Tony on the day, if they need to set up timing equipment or do a track repair practice will be stopped, please respect the club officials.

Please ensure you arrive on time, have all of your equipment ready, and help as much during the day with being prompt to the line for your heat, and afterwards out to marshal.

Thank you all and let the fun begin.

Zipper
28-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi all, just a quick note, we have around 68 drivers booked in for a total of 5 classes, quite a respectable number I think.

The track will be open from around 7am when Tony arrives, practice will be run as per instructions from Tony on the day, if they need to set up timing equipment or do a track repair practice will be stopped, please respect the club officials.

Please ensure you arrive on time, have all of your equipment ready, and help as much during the day with being prompt to the line for your heat, and afterwards out to marshal.

Thank you all and let the fun begin.

What time does booking in open/close? Just working out what time I need to wake up!

colin76
28-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I would like to think, and we need to be starting around 9am!!