PDA

View Full Version : A Holbeach thank you

colin76
01-04-2013, 07:01 PM
I would just like to say a quick thank you to all attending Holbeach today. A massive thank to Tony and his crew for running a very full meeting. To you the drivers for some really good close racing and all behaving well and doing the region proud. Results will be up within the next day or so. Roll on Coastal for round 2 on April 28th.

David Church
01-04-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm pleased everything went well today!!! Good job guys!!!:thumbsup:

RDG 40
01-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Was a great day but cold

Thanks guys and thanks mackman family effort again

Russ

Smartalec
01-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Echo Colin's comments above, thank you all involved for an excellent regional event, one that i'll remember for a very long time especially for the extremely close racing in the finals. I had an excellent day and was made to feel really welcome by all.

Congratulations to all the winners in each final and to the 2wd pole man, Danny Conway and 4wd pole man Scott Faulkner. Thanks for the VERY close racing in the finals lads.

Thanks Holbeach, looking forward to the next round at Coastal :thumbsup:

SimonW
01-04-2013, 08:21 PM
+1 on the well done, good days racing in the cold and sunny intervals :)

Rich D
01-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Thanks to all for a great day. Track was fast and flowing. Meeting ran smoothly as ever by the Mackmans. Anyone who decided not to come missed out. Your regional rep seems to be doing a fantastic job. He should be appreciated and congratulated not criticised. Lets hope you all can put recent events behind you and move forward and upward as a region.

Best wishes

Scotty
01-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Yep fully agree great little club with a great track. Well done to all involved in a slick and smooth well run meeting. Role on the rest of the series. :)

wrighty
01-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Well done everyone great days racing .....not sure how i pulled 3rd out of the bag arfter a shocking qualifing session

Scotty
01-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Duplicated 😔

Scotty
01-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Lets hope all the people that missed out on a great start to the series, come back and help this region now grow bigger and stronger.

Scott

spindles69
01-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Well done to Danny for winning the 2wd A Final:thumbsup:.
Kicking the carrot crunchers arses :p.

Thumbs up also goes out to our regional rep Colin.By what i hear it was a good meeting.

See you all at coastal.Can't let Danny win all the time,the old boy is getting on a bit now:)

Checa
02-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Well done to Danny for winning the 2wd A Final:thumbsup:.
Kicking the carrot crunchers arses :p.

Thumbs up also goes out to our regional rep Colin.By what i hear it was a good meeting.

See you all at coastal.Can't let Danny win all the time,the old boy is getting on a bit now:)

Unfortunately an EVEN OLDER bloke beat me in 2WD :woot: but i have to say it was some of the best CLEAN very close racing i have had in a long time well done Alec :thumbsup:

spindles69
02-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately an EVEN OLDER bloke beat me in 2WD :woot: but i have to say it was some of the best CLEAN very close racing i have had in a long time well done Alec :thumbsup:

Sorry mate thought you had got it,must have been on the last corner.I watched Graham's clip of the race and you had it in the bag.
I know what you did in respect for your elders and being polite,made a mistake on the last lap and let the old boy win:thumbsup:.
Must have been team orders?:)

JohnM
02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
A great meeting to start the year off, track took a bit of getting used to with the high grip level, something us grass racers aren't used to!

I'm dead happy with my qualiy position, that extra 4th round of qualiy helped a lot there:thumbsup:

Not so chuffed with my first 2 legs of the finals, wish I'd changed to newer tyres sooner instead of thinking I was too tired to drive by then:blush:

Checa
02-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Sorry mate thought you had got it,must have been on the last corner.I watched Graham's clip of the race and you had it in the bag.
I know what you did in respect for your elders and being polite,made a mistake on the last lap and let the old boy win:thumbsup:.
Must have been team orders?:)

Yep won leg 1 on the last lap wicked close race :thumbsup:
Leg 2 had a ball joint come loose car was nightmare to drive :(
Leg 3 led all the way till half a lap to go and had a grip roll just to let Alec through :mad:

Great track with some great racing :thumbsup:

GrahamH7060
02-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Well done everyone great days racing .....not sure how i pulled 3rd out of the bag arfter a shocking qualifing session

I do Wrighty !! It was all those cable ties you borrowed off me to hold that Schumacher of yours together !!!:p:p

A.R.C Raceway
02-04-2013, 09:02 PM
What a great turnout!!!:D even the sun shone briefly.:p:p
All that hard work is paying off. Well done Colin.:)
Lets have more of it.;);)

Dufty07
02-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Had a complete nightmare wiv my car, but when it was goin it was good racin, good people n a sprinkle of drama......PERFECT:D
Thanks to all.......