PDA

View Full Version : 4wd Rnd 3 @ NBC 3rd August

SimonW
28-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Don't forget to book in boys its not far away and only 6-7 have booked in so far, poor OLD Dave will have to work it all out sunday morning............

jcb
30-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Entries so far
1 John Myall
2 Simon Watson
3 Carl Dufton
4 Jonathan Brown
5 David Evans
6 Stuart Savill
7 David Poulter
8 Jayson Broad
9 Neill Arnold
10 Chris Albert (open)
11 Kevin Collins (open)
12 Wayne Phillips (open)
13 James Thorndyke (open)

jcb
31-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Calling anyone esle who wishes to race at the regional on Sunday.

From previous events the following people have not booked in, although I realise that some of these drivers maybe competing in the Club Challenge with LBC and Coastal

Justin Hayes
Lee Flynn
Phillip Jefferies
Paul Hayward
Ben Hubbard
Ian Ephraim
Sam Bradshaw
David Orbell
Jullian Farthing
Steve Burton
Barry Hughes
Paul Newman
Granville Barton

Dufty07
01-08-2008, 04:52 PM
well the seaweed is a bit damp at the mo, which tells me theres a bit of a risk of rain, but its a bit dry too, well that tells me.............
Sunny spells and a lot of cloud during Sunday . Temperatures up to 21C. Warm. A moderate breeze from the west.
Max Temp: 21°C (70°F), Min Temp: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: WSW, Wind Speed: 15mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1008mb, Humidity: 52%, UV risk: low, Pollution: low, Sunrise: 05:15BST, Sunset: 20:45BST

Dayhttp://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/images/symbols/w3.gif21°C WSW15 mph32 mphVery Good Nighthttp://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/images/symbols/w2.gif14°CWSW14 mph Very Good

DAMMN this seaweed is gooooooooood, its gonna be a great day for some 4 wheel action, the track is in great condition, so C U TRACKSIDE.:thumbsup:

Albertini
01-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Is the track ready or does it need any prep tomorrow ( Saturday )? I can help for a bit in the afternoon if need be .:)

jcb
03-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Hope you all enjoyed your day, I know I did :D Thought the track was really good if a bit bumpy, but the same for everyone so no complaints.

Congratulations to the Top F3, 4 and 5 who all received their medals.

See you all at Colchester in a couple of weeks.

Albertini
06-08-2008, 09:57 AM
OK, the results have been posted and so I thought I'd just add my thoughts.
I know it was only the support ( 2wd ) final but I have to disagree with the standings. It seems that my last 2 laps were not counted by the loop and this puts me 4th from 1st......how does that work?
Somebody pinch me , and tell me I'm not dreaming for I believe there is an error as I'm sure most people watched me win and having not done that before I was ( for a fleeting moment ) quite chuffed.:(

jcb
06-08-2008, 12:13 PM
OK, the results have been posted and so I thought I'd just add my thoughts.
I know it was only the support ( 2wd ) final but I have to disagree with the standings. It seems that my last 2 laps were not counted by the loop and this puts me 4th from 1st......how does that work?
Somebody pinch me , and tell me I'm not dreaming for I believe there is an error as I'm sure most people watched me win and having not done that before I was ( for a fleeting moment ) quite chuffed.:(

I thought you won, followed by a red B4 in second place ;)