PDA

View Full Version : Next Club Meeting - Sunday 19 May

DianneH
08-05-2013, 09:56 PM
As we have decided to postpone the Supercup due to lack of confirmed entries, I decided that I would not run a club meeting and have a free Sunday.

However, if someone else would like to run a meeting - please let me know and we can organise for the equipment etc to be available.

Normal club meeting on 19 May 2013.

tamiya monkey
18-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi there, what is a normal club day, run what you bring or what, ive got two kids that would love to run there cars on a track, but im struggling to find a club that has practice or open track days, we run mainly tamiya re-release buggies, but i was thinking of getting a modern buggy for the kids (8 and 11) to start getting into racing.

Stringerhot
18-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi there, what is a normal club day, run what you bring or what, ive got two kids that would love to run there cars on a track, but im struggling to find a club that has practice or open track days, we run mainly tamiya re-release buggies, but i was thinking of getting a modern buggy for the kids (8 and 11) to start getting into racing.

Hi there !might be a good idea just to pop down and have a look and chat to a few members there's a meeting tomorrow if you can make it down :thumbsup: