PDA

View Full Version : big thankyou to dms

Garry Spice
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
the dms guys have done me proud.there service was second to none in their finding me a set of rear wishbones for my cougar 2000.i had the parts in my hand in 2 days!!! after darren had read my sos and 1 email later!excellent.now thats the kind of service that keeps people coming back.:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle
02-08-2008, 06:20 PM
No problem mate, thanks for the kind words. We do have a few more of them if you get stuck in our huge box of old discontinued Schumacher spares ;)

Welshy40
03-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Do you have any old Kyosho stuff?

No problem mate, thanks for the kind words. We do have a few more of them if you get stuck in our huge box of old discontinued Schumacher spares ;)

Darren Boyle
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Some bits, what in particular are you after we have a few Optima, Ultima early Lazer bits etc, both genuine Kyosho and aftermarket (RW, SRM, PAP etc)

Welshy40
03-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Im after some Lazer parts. Any LA11 layshaft pulleys, wishbones, steering arms, wing mounts, and aftermarket items. Please let me know as I will buy the lot if they are items I need. Cheers.

Some bits, what in particular are you after we have a few Optima, Ultima early Lazer bits etc, both genuine Kyosho and aftermarket (RW, SRM, PAP etc)