PDA

View Full Version : A1 racing club, club night?

ianholt
11-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Now that the outdoor track is sorted and the evenings are lighter are we going back to Tuesday nights from now on? If so lets get it advertised!

ianholt
12-05-2013, 08:30 AM
After speaking to a few people this morning it has been decided that the A1 racing club outdoor track will be open for Tuesday night club racing. Starting this Tuesday 14/05/13. Everybody is welcome and we can accommodate almost any class of 1/10th. The track has had lots of alterations over the last few months and is now much smoother and drains better.
Please spread the word.:thumbsup:

David Smeaton
14-05-2013, 12:18 PM
The track at the weekend really was good. Well done to those who put the effort in.

One comment I did overhear on Sunday was that when club racing starts again it needs to be proper racing with heats & final and posted results rather than just uncontrolled bashing.

Unfortunately I won't be there tonight but fingers crossed for next week.

spyro
14-05-2013, 12:26 PM
yup, will be proper racing 3 heats and finals for all. With results counting towards a series championship.

Starting as near to 7pm as possible.

tc2k
26-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Hi guys, posted in the forum and asked a few questions, been meaning tocome down and race for months, had the car all ready but work commitments and weather have p paid to that. Have a 2wd and was planning on restarting my BRCA membership and getting a club one but was curious how many 2wd you get on a tues night before I do. Thanks

spyro
27-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi guys, posted in the forum and asked a few questions, been meaning tocome down and race for months, had the car all ready but work commitments and weather have p paid to that. Have a 2wd and was planning on restarting my BRCA membership and getting a club one but was curious how many 2wd you get on a tues night before I do. Thanks

Hi tc2k

There will always be a minimum of at least one 2wd buggy heat. Probably two in reality but we've only had one Tuesday outdoors so far (and it rained!) so a little hard to gauge numbers yet.

Cheers

Chris

Big G
28-02-2014, 09:45 AM
hello guys
are you still running (or will be resuming) club nights on Tuesdays?

Andrew Twigger
28-02-2014, 01:55 PM
We'll be back outdoors 1st week of April.

The track has had a significant amount of work done and is now much larger and smoother than previously. :thumbsup:

Big G
28-02-2014, 02:00 PM
ah great. I'm looking for a place to race - from Lincoln. It seems like you guys are the closest to me.

Louth do on-road, but I don't really fancy buying all new gear to start a new class.

Andrew Twigger
28-02-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm from Lincoln too, it's about 30 minutes on a good run so the best we can hope for I think!